To perform analysis of Raw Material, In process, Intermediate and API samples.
• To perform analysis on instruments like KF, FT-IR, UV-Visible spectrophotometer.
• To perform the daily calibration of KF Titrator.
• Record the results a...
Key Skills : an enquiring mind • the ability to think clearly and logically • good problem solving skills • a methodical,analytical approach to your...
Responsible to promote Company’s Columns & Services in Gujarat
Liaising with the distributor.
To understand the customer requirement and provide the necessary technical support with the help of company application ...
Key Skills : marketing,communication skill,experience in pharma adl / qc with specific hands on experience on hplc operation and troubleshooting.,marketing...
-to Prepare New Sop and Modification of Existing Sop as per Statutory Requirement in Consultation with Hod.
-to Cross Verify the Sop’s Received from the Qa Department of Factory.
-to Train and Give Basic Training to New Joiner of F&d Department R...
Well versed with instruments like HPLC, Dissolution, UV spectro, etc.,good knowledge about formulation analysis wrt assay, dissolution, well versed with RS method development, knowledge abt instrument calibration, well versed with AMD, documentation....
1. Development of Analytical Methods.
2. Analysis Of R&D samples on HPLC, UV, FTIR etc.
3. Analysis Of wet methods, raw materials & IPQC samples.
4. Routine analysis and record maintainance.
5. Calibration and cleaning of lab equipments.
- Should have good command over HPLC.(Compulsory)
- Should have worked on instruments such as GC, UV, IR etc.
- Responsible for preparation and execution of protocols for analytical method validations as per ICH and Regulatory requirements.
We have 2 requirements as a MSW Officer.
Job responsibilities as
Review of all Joining and Separation formalities.
Preparation of foreign visit documents and Submission.
Agreement with employees and HR Vendors.
Statutory compliance, (Factory...