Responsible for safety and security of guests, staff and hotel.
- Preferably having experience in hotel industry.
- Ready to work in shifts including night shifts.
- Previous experience of uniform forces is a must.
RS 50,000 To 4,25,000 Ludhiana, Coimbatore, CoimbatoreSuburb, Erode, Madurai, Agra
The Finance Manager is responsible for the day-by-day-operation of the financial department. His/her main scope includes administering accounting policies and procedures, preparing and interpreting financial statements and management reports, assisti...
Highlight accountabilities and s for the requisitioned role, which could include (but not limited to) Desired Profile (Overall & Relevant work experience, skills, technical/domain knowledge, Customer handling, Geographical exposure etc.
Key Skills : planning manager,mis-management information systems,customer handling,planning officer
Security guards monitor and protect property against criminal activity and damage. These guards may work at schools, hospitals and banks, along with such commercial properties as shopping centers, casinos and sports venues, power plants and transport...
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Analyzes communication needs of customer and consults with staff regarding technical problems.
2. Trained establishment personnel in equipment use, utilizing knowledge of electronics and product sold.
3. Recommends ...
Key Skills : business development executive,business development officer,business development head