RSLess than 50000 To Less than 50000East Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Jaipur, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Meerut, Noida, Delhi
There are Millions and Billions of Companies in India Only and When You Think from the Point of View of Joining Them Then One Profession is Always in Mind I.e. Human Resources. if You’re Aim is to Avail this Course Then Hr Payroll Training is On th...
Top Skills: SAP HANA
Work Location: Noida
Minimum Years of Exp: 5
Maximum Years of Exp: 8
Strong knowledge in writing complex SQL queries.
Strong knowledge of Hive, HANA, Snaplogic, Tidal etc.
Hall-ticket is mandatory to attend this event. To download the hall-ticket..
Payrolls : Third Party PayRolls
Designation : Service Desk Engineer & Data Centre Operations
Qualification : B.E,B.tech,BCA,Bcom, BSC, BA(literature)
Key Skills : service desk engineer,payroll executive,data centre operation engineer,computer engineer,data centre...
Principal duties and responsibilities
1. Following established procedures and guidelines, performs a wide variety of project administration duties for assigned team(s).
2. Responsible for gathering and summarizing data to ...
This is the good opportunity to achieve our goal.
The young engineers preferably from any Reputed University would be required to work in different areas and location if plant in the country in professional set up. ...
- Need SAP Basis candidates
- Good Communication Skills
- 2012, 2013 & 2014 passouts
- Qualification:B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, B.Sc Comp
- candidates should have minimum 6 months to 2 years of experience
- Should be willing to relocate
Key Skills : communication skills,sap,vendor management executive,inventory control executive,portal netweaver,abap netweaver,sas,erp-enterprise resource...
We have urgent opening for Private Banks. we need graduate fresher they are maximum 25 year old. qualification done by regular mode no gap between 10th, 12th and Graduate. banks on roll Job.
1. To arrange the payment of staff salaries through the computerised payroll system. This will involve the collation and input of all relevant information for
the monthly payroll (including new starters, leavers, benefits, contract changes, sickness...