Description: Accounting Manager
Accounting Manager Job Purpose: Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information; managing staff.
1 to 2 years of corporate experience handling Corporate sales.
- Excellent Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Ability to follow the entire sales process from cold calling to sales closure
- Ability to understand client...
Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
Process documentation and prepare reports relatin...
Greetings from Pentagon consultancy services.
Experience: 5-10 yrs
Key skills: OAF with SCM background
Total 5 year of experience and 2+ of relivent experience in SCM OAF
- Willing to work in Bangalore and...
RS10,00,000 To 30,00,000Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
Total 15-18 years' experience in Capital Market Business out of which 12-13 years of post-qualification experience, Last 4 yrs. should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would r...
- Generating and Consolidating Financial Reports and Related Analysis for Cost Centers And
balance Sheet Items, Project Proposals Etc.
- Cost Center Forecasting and Planning
- Analyze and Interpret Plan Data and Develop Commentary to Apprise Manag...
Establish the organizations financial objectives and direction
Play a strategic role in forecasting capital requirements, planning cash flows, identifying sources of funds and mobilizing them
Oversee cash, investment, and asset management.
we are Looking to On-board a Manager for the Public Record of Operations and Finance (p.r.o.o.f) Program Focussed On Municipal Finance. the Position Will Be Based in Bangalore and Will Report to Coordinator-advocacy, Research and Cap...