Location: Ghatkopar, Mumbai India
•Prepare Journal Entries And Complete General Ledger Operations
•Reconcile And Maintain Balance Sheet Accounts
•Administer Accounts Receivable And Accounts Payable
Will be responsible for:
1. Handling Pre and Post Export Shipment Documents.
2. Dealing with Banks
3. Coordinating with Factory
4. Manage dispatch of samples to overseas customer
5. Manage preparation online Insurance certificate
WE have been retained by Mumbai based MNC having turnover of more than 1000 crore to look for an EXIM excutive. Job requirement entails basic knowledge of Foreign Trade policy, Knowledge of All DGFT procedures, Custom documentation for exports and im...
- Preparation of Order Registration in system on receipt of export PO/LC.
- Scrutinizing Letter of Credit as well as Pre and Post shipment documents prepared by Export Assistants on the basis of PO/LC.
- Monitoring receipts of Drawback, Service...
Export and Import Documentations Preparations,Rnshipping/boe Filing, Rnbill of Lading and Awb Preparationrnpreferable Persons with Iata Cargo Qualified,Rnconversant with Lc Terms, Rnshipping Instruction Filing,Rncfs and Docks Documentations Preparati...
RS 2,00,000 To 2,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
we have a job opening for the post of Export Documentation with our client at Goregaon, Mumbai.
Please find below the job description for your kind perusal.
Handling all the Export & Import documentation & Shipment.
RS 1,00,000 To 3,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Experience of import / Export Documentation procedures, co-ordinate with Line
Good written & verbal English skills
Should be well versed with Visual IMPEX & ONS Software with 3-4 years of Experience
FSSAI Online Knowledge
Salary depends on experi...
The candidate should have work experience in import export documentation of atleast 2 years. Should know preparation of all export import related documents like Packing list, invoice, BL, post shipment docs like BRC, duty drawback . LC process and CH...
We\'re looking for someone who has experience in the following areas :
- Bank Sanction Obligation
- Hands on experience in Letter of Credit (both Vendor & Customer)
- Trade Finance
- Financial Follow Report
1) Planning, executing and tracking all import shipments / documents by coordinating foreign supplier, shipping lines, ICDs, Banks ensuring timely delivery as per Inventory planning.rnrn 2) Self Custom Clearance containers per month in effective m...
The Work Profile Will Include Pre-shipment & Post Shipment Activities Along with Excise Related Work.
salary: Best in Industry
industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
functional Area: Export, Import, Merchandising
role Category: Doc...
We are looking for Import Export Assistant responsible do the day to day work of export import related documents and other work. co-ordinate with freight forwarder, factory. make invoice, packing list and do the DGFT work. followup with bank for docu...
This Job Involves Good Knowledge of Export Procedure, Export Documentation, Brc, Follow Up with Clearing and Forwarding Agent, Good Command Over English with Minimum Graduate and Knowledge of Computers Must. Should have Minimum 2 Years Experience in ...
Required Skill Set
(ln case of lT requirements)
M.S.Office with deep knowledge of M.S. Word,fxcel and Power Point
Knowledge and experience in Preparation of Documents.
Job Description / Responsibilities
To handle the Final Export Documents a...
- Coordinating With Clients ( Existing & New Shippers)
- Filing document in Customs and knowledge of BTN
- Coordinating With Shipping Lines for Keeping Track Of Shipment from Load Port to Port Of Discharge.
- Pricing and Booking Cargo.
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
1) Experience of 2-3 years in Air waybill Documentation
2) Expertise in preparing Air waybills, N form, online gate pass (THC)
3) Adequate knowledge of Export procedures & Documents requirements.
Interested candidates can share their details as ...
The candidate must be efficient in the pre and post-shipment documentation. The candidate should have thorough knowledge of procedures for availing of Central Excise, drawback and related customs formalities.Knowledge of Tally software will be prefer...
Preparing and handling complete Import & Export Documentation Pre & Post shipment (LC documents, Excise documents)- Coordinating with the suppliers in regards to dispatch of material- Coordinating with CHA and freight forwarders & shippin...
Communicate with Supporting Manufactures & Coordinate for Prices, Technical Information. Source Products, Identify Manufacturers & Negotiate with Them, Obtain Quotations, Make Offers to the Customers and Follow Thru for Delivry Prepare Quotation,Etc.
- Candidate will be responsible for submission of the documentation of imports & exports to banks
- Will be responsible for Maintenance of imports & exports documentation like invoice packing list etc.
- Correspond with suppliers ( imports ...
- Thorough Knowledge in Export Clearance of Sea / Air Shipment
- Should be a Graduate
- Should have experience of working with CHA (Custom House Agent)
- Should be able to handle responsibilities Independently
Position : Sr.Dispatch Officer - 01 (Purchase Department)
Work Location : Nagpur
B.Com,M.Com,Diploma in material management will be preference
Min & Max of 5-6yrs experience in Dispatch Supervision and similar industry such as Waste Water Trea...