· Good understanding of queries raised by DGFT & prompt reply to queries.
· Knowledge of license issued under policy circular no 9, having pre Import conditions.
· Exposure in MEIS & SEIS Applications.
· Good knowledge of foreign trade policy.
· Pharma, Manufacturing to be preferred
· Excellent Communication skills, Presentation skills, Negotiation skills, Attention to details, Problem Solving Approach.
· MS Office, (SAP knowledge would be preferred).
Managing import and export shipment, allied operations, preparation of pre and post shipment documentation and Export benefits schemes.
Monitoring pending status for all export and import business.
Liasioning with Customs, DGFT, Excise, Banks, Inspection Agencies, Insurance Companies, Export Promotion Council etc.
Negotiating competitive air and sea freight rates with airlines, shipping lines, consolidators, transporters, and other service providers.
Coordination with factories, other departments, Exim team and all concerned for seamless movement of all shipments.
Maintaining cordial business relations with service providers, Government agencies other departments.
Coordination with Government authorities, Customs, Excise, CHA, Marketing, Banks, Pre-shipment Inspection agencies, for smooth execution of export import transactions.
Follow-up with banks for Bank Certificates, FIRC's and payments.
Settling insurance claims for import and export.
Preparing annual budget.
Preparing and monitoring all MIS reports.
· Interpersonal skills
· Result orientation
· Negotiation skills
· Problem solving
WORK RELATIONS (INTERFACES):
· Leadership team
· All functions in the organization
· Government authorities
· Industry associations
· Banking and Financial institutions
Pre-Shipment Doc, Post-Shipment Doc, Export Doc, Container Planning, Co-ordinate with Production Team for the d