We are hiring for the below mentioned position in a leading BPO
Designation: Senior Manager-Legal & Secretarial
C.T.C: up to 16 L.P.A
- Excellent Communication skills
The Candidate Must Be a B.com LLB from a Reputed University with At Least 7 to 10 Years of Experience in Legal Matters, Litigations and Arbitrations / Court Hearings, Preferably in the Real Estate Industry. Should Be Able to Draft Legal Correspondenc...
At Lawr we place a priority on the need to connect with all of our partners, being lawyers, law firms and clients. Your role will be to meet the demands of each of our partners and show them why Lawr is the best way for them to interact.
You will al...
The applicant must be
- The person must have a graduation or post graduation degree in law from any reputed university
- Must have good academic record, excellent communication (both written and oral) and comprehensive legal knowledge.
Head Legal fora group companies with focus on manufacturing in the engineering sector based in India.
A group companies with focus on manufacturing in the engineering sector based in Indiais looking for a Head Legalto be based at Mumba...
Responsible for Drafting/vetting of legal documents/contracts pertaining to commercial/banking/ financial institutions.
-Responsible for drafting and signing contracts with the new distributors and C& F agents.
-To look after signing contract...
- Monthly financial metrics and key business drivers specific to different products
- Reviewing processes and suggesting/ implementing improvements and changes to current procedures
- Preparation of various P and L reports and ensuring timely adh...
JD for Legal Manager
Experience: - 10-15 years, 6-8 years in Similar Industry (Shipping, NVOCC Business)
Qualification: - L.L.B.
Required Skills: -
Excellent Oral & Written communication skills
1. To follow up ...
Legal advisor in relation to specified Litigation & Non Litigation matters and provide legal, commercial and strategic advice in consultation with Counsels on all areas of law.
Manage the companys disputes and litigation & Non litigation (in...
Responsible for all Legal, Corporate, Due-diligence & Compliance Matters.
- Advice Management On Ongoing Cases, Legal Strategy & Risk Evaluation.
- Liaison with Advocates & Government & Local Authorities.
- Due Diligence of Documents, Vet...
Once Hired, this Candidate Will
-be Fully and Entirely Responsible for all Legal Activities in the Department and the Company.
-regularly Draft and Review all Existing Legal Documents and Recommend Suggestions for Review.
-pursue all Litigations, ...
RS Up To 50000 Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Greater Noida, Kolkata
NeoCap Technology is now Dealing with new Captcha Typing Project.
Our Project Specifications :-
No Termination, No Deduction, No Accuracy, Easy & Fast Captcha, No Time Limit, Unlimited Work, 24 Hr Working site (You can work anytime)
We also provid...
Inspection of the Deeds and Documents, Title search and preparing Title report
Drafting documents such as Development Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding, and Agreement for Sale of Apartment, Agreement to Sale under (MOFA), Declaration, Lease, Dr...
Key Skills : non litigation,deeds,agreements,senior manager,finance manager,sales manager
Experience - Minimum 5 Years in Real Estate
Education - LLB / LLM
Location - Mumbai
Gender Preference - Female
Key skills -
- Maintaining all legal data of Group including drafting legal documents like sale...
• Custodian of regulatory policy and framework for CS
• Coordinate with CS stakeholders to compliance to all regulatory guidelines & internal firm policies while handling nodal/legal complaints
• Coordinate with Legal teams for all custom...
Key Skills : • deployment of regulatory framework • tracking and measurement of non-compliance • penalty and risk projection • 100% timely reporting to...
Expert in negotiating, drafting, vetting, reviewing & finalising till the execution stage, various Indian/ International Agreements, Memorandum of Understandings, Letter of Intents as well as Non-Disclosure Agreements. Extensive transactional experie...
Department : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Reports to Function : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Responsibilities / Tasks & Customers :
Job Specification :
- Drafting and vetting of documents.
- Work closely with ...
Job profile/nature of work:
The job profile will be mix of handling non-litigation work along with litigations at the Bombay High Court, Trial Courts, Tribunals.
Corporate Commercial Disputes, Intellectual Property Disputes, Debt R...
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
• Responsible For Compliance With Internal Guidelines As Well Regulations Applicable To Business Including Regulatory Reportings, Regulatory Audits And Inspections, Training And Awareness, Providing Proactive And Expert Compliance Advisory Service\...
Lead & provide functional direction to all functions of SCM operations for effective management of Customer Order Management, Sourcing, Planning, Procurement, Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Management, Stat. Compliances, Plant Stores Mgmt and Im...