- Responsible for day to day activities of Billing process & preparing a report.
- Generating deposit exhaust report & responsible for cash collection from all inpatients Attending all the billing queries
- Quoting the ...
Importing, cleaning, transforming, validating or modeling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes.
Create trend reports, business Analytics reports
To support operations vertical by looking after operations related and admin work at respective branch.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepare, consolidate and maintain different MIS reports
2. Co ordinate wit...
- Understanding of the Collections Policy, Processes and the Collection Schemes
- Meet Monthly Collection Targets
- Ensuring that the Daily Visit and the Customer Target is Met
- Should Adhere to the Laid Down Processes
steplinkindia human resources and management services
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 Indore
Attract and win new business for transportation, crane & equipment hire etc..
Manage relationships with clients in the assigned portfolio.
Ensure smooth execution of work orders in assigned portfolio, by interacting with all the relevant depart...
Key Skills : business development,marketing relationship management,strategy new business,mba,business solutions office skills transportation,hire bids...
1.Developing sales strategies,meeting sales targets.
2.Following up on business leads and referrals.
3.Attending exhibitions and other seminars activities.
4.Visiting scheduled appointment for effective demo delivery and generating leads thr...
Key Skills : sales strategy,lead generation,marketing,data collection,sales,business development
Jobs Opportunity with a Leading Home Finance Company
looking for Smart, Dynamic Male Candidates, Fresh Graduates as Customer Managers Operations and Customer Manager Collections
the Roles Available are for Sales/business Development and Collecti...
1. Daily visit Report need to be submitted to BM
2. Data collection of at least 100 new prospect customers on monthly basis
3. Collection of New cases for first 6 EMI\'s
4. Non Starter/skipping cases should not be in portfolio