Project Engineer jobs in Jajpur - India jobs
- 2 - 5 yrs
2,00,000 to 4,00,000 p.a.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Complete knowledge of Earthwork activities.
- Plans, assigns, assists, and evaluates the work of technical staff.
- Prepares technical and engineering reports on the progress of work.
- Prepares all materials list required, reinforcement, and structural specifications for a wide variety of earthwork projects and structures.
- Ensure that the technical work is undertaken to the correct standard and specifications.
- Provides responsive and timely inputs so that project timelines / delivery schedules are maintained.
- Maintain project documents.
Career Insights For Your Growth
When you transcribe one form of data into another form is what you call data entry. Data entry is not something very modern, rather, it has been there for a long tim...
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Specialized knowledge of foreign languages can bring you some of the best international jobs. If you thought interpreting, translating or teaching jobs are the only ...