Designation :- Program Manager
• Experience in Product Design & Architecture and Product Development method
• Core network, OSS, Diameter, Wifi, Network Planning experience
• Experience in Technologies like Telecom, 5G , IoT, Payments & Enterprise Tech, Core Network Operations.
• Product Validation and Market Model Experience.
• High Skill Team Management and leadership
Roles and Responsibilities:-
• The Solution Architect plans, consults, designs, evaluates and directs complete End to End business solutions for telecom - network services. The solution architect will work with the internal and external stake holders across functions to lead engagement with enterprise and government clients.
• Driving and growing the services revenues and managing the pre-sales activities in a region(s).
• Client business requirements gathering and analysis, solution architecting, designing, deployment architecture
• As Head of Engineering, was responsible for delivering Product road maps, customization projects, realize and deliver technology innovations / products, implementing effective strategies for Multi Product, Multi Project deliveries.
• Solutions focused on Mobile Infrastructure,
(Including 3G, 4G LTE), Mobile Banking & Payments, Predictive Analytics, Cloud and Cyber Security
• Lead Market Intelligence, Corporate & Solution Outreach and Sales Operations activities
• strong experience in Telecom BSS/OSS
• Extensive Telecom Domain knowledge in Wireless & Wireline telecom, GSM/2G/3G/VoIP networks and exposure to 4G/LTE technology
• Deep knowledge and understanding of core Telecom network, VAS products, Revenue Assurance, Optimal Routing and Analytics solution
• Adept in end-to-end development and delivery of software products from requirement gathering to deployment which includes client interaction, business requirement gathering and analysis, system study, solution designing, coding, testing, de-bugging, documentation, implementation