Note: Min gap is Mandatory from current organisation
Akraya is a preferred vendor for IT consulting and staffing services for many leading technology-based companies across the US and INDIA. Our services include MSP and VMS Staffing, Consulting Services, Diversity Recruiting, Payroll and Pass-Through.
WBW | Women Back to Work is an Akraya initiative that helps women return to the workforce after a career break. The program is meant for Women who have taken a break in their careers and who would like to return back to work. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and how WBW creates a profound impact on the lives and careers of thoResponsibilities (What you'll be expected to do):
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and ensuring that they are resolved.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting problems and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Collaborate with other appropriate internal teams and represent the customers while figuring out solutions and workarounds.
- Document knowledge in the form of FAQs and knowledge base articles.
Requirements (What we look for in candidates):
- 1-3 years of work experience in any customer-facing or troubleshooting role.
- Clear, concise and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Flexibility in working in different shifts/regions. This is absolutely mandatory because we follow a rotational shift policy with 6 months-1 year cycles.
Good to have:
- Prior work experience in B2B or SaaS product companies.