Office Administration Secretarial Activities Office Assistance PA Personal Secretary Personal Assistant Personnel Executive
Professional Degree, Any Bachelor Degree
2. Maintain all hard copy and digital records for ongoing executive projects
3. Assist in creating and distributing meeting minutes for the monthly managers meetings and other executive meetings
4. Deliver and pick up business related correspondence in the immediate geographic area
5. Work with executive administrative team to create spreadsheets and presentation information for trade shows and meetings
6. Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
7. Proficient with Microsoft Office
8. Supports client directly as the go-to person for all needs, including daily administration, calendar management, travel schedules, project coordination, delivering presentations, answering calls, etc.
9. Is a spokesperson for the client on all matters.
10. Proven ability to manage a flexible schedule
11. Always available, mobile, and open to travel
12. Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
13. Ability to interact with high profile clients and executives