To Source Clients For Selling Real Estate Projects Of Various Builders By Telemarketing &Online/Offline Media
Project Coordinator And Company Representative For External Telemarketers-Offsite As Well As Onsite Builder’S Office
To Fix Customer...
Key Skills : department frequency of interaction purpose sales team daily daily mis reporting,project coordination,knowledge sharing exercises,etc. finance...
• Custodian of regulatory policy and framework for CS
• Coordinate with CS stakeholders to compliance to all regulatory guidelines & internal firm policies while handling nodal/legal complaints
• Coordinate with Legal teams for all custom...
Key Skills : • deployment of regulatory framework • tracking and measurement of non-compliance • penalty and risk projection • 100% timely reporting to...
• Responsible For Compliance With Internal Guidelines As Well Regulations Applicable To Business Including Regulatory Reportings, Regulatory Audits And Inspections, Training And Awareness, Providing Proactive And Expert Compliance Advisory Service\...
Internal Controls :
- Setting up of Internal Controls framework and alignment with Group strategy
- Formalize process level controls for Enterprise, Business & Technology Groups
- Conduct periodic reviews & walk through implement mitigating contro...
Designation : Compliance Executive
Qualification : B.Com / BBA / CS Perusing
Experience : Fresher/ 0-6 months of Experience
Employment : Full time.
Salary : Best as per the company Rule.
Job Location : Pune
Gender : Female candidate should be ...
MBA or PG in HR
Profile- 80% Generalist, 20% recruitment.
Worked in :
Statutory compliance- PF, ESIC, Bonus.
Office Working :
6 days week 10.30a...
- Designing, Implementing, Controlling and Monitoring Compensation Policy & Total Rewards Framework
- Implementation of Related Processes Compensation for all Incentive/ Bonus/ Performance Pay Plans Within the Statutory Framework, Ensuring Compe...
No. Key Accountabilities :
- Responsible for deploying the centrally developed financial compliance policies for and provide compliance related guidance to the various FC&A teams in the state
- Responsible for working with the Finance SSOC to perio...
We have an urgent requirement for the post of Chief Manager-Industrial Relations with our reputed client into API/Bulk Drug Mfg Co. Please find the details below:
Company Name: Leading manufacturer of API bulk drugs & intermediates
Must have experience in scripting or programming in the unix environment.
Windows system administration experience including system configuration and in-depth under the hood working of: Local security Policy, Domain Security Policy, WMI, GPO, User A...
Key Skills : windows firewall,unix system,logging and auditing,syslog,logging,auditing
To assist Sr. Advocates in Various matters.
Taking dictation and drafting of relevant documents.
To attend in the court on behalf of Seniors...................................................................................................
Key Skills : effective communication skills. candidates should be enthusiasm,energetic and ambitious,drafting,legal trainee,lawyer,legal lawyer,advocate,legal...
1. Telecom compliance- Managing call centre, signboards, hoarding display, warehouse and corp services compliance mandatory/
2. RBI compliance for virtual money business for coordinating fot RBI compliance for online money transfer
Key Skills : warehouse management executive,inventory control executive,procurement executive
- On time payment of Taxes, Return filing, utility,CC
- Statutory Internal & External audit queries
- Prepare Pre-Audit & finalization of Balance sheet and PL
- Return filing of directors
- Handle team of 3-5 personnel
Job Opening for Unit Manager (hospital experience must)
Position & Functional Goals
Meeting all Service Level Agreements (SLA)
To Ensure the Client Service Satisfaction Level.
Meeting all statuary & regulatory requirements at unit.
SEBI, NSE, BSE, clients/stakeholders and other regulatory authorities.
Establishing, implementing and managing the compliance framework.
Providing Compliance advice to the business.
Handling day-to-day Regulatory Compliance.
Handling BSE, NSE & S...
Manager Regulatory Compliance
Manager- Regulatory Compliance with D2H Client in Delhi
-Report and analyses regulatory policy
-Interact with regulator on company issues and regulations
-Respond to regulator on consultation papers
The Selected Candidate Will Be Placed for Indian Operations and Will have to Be Open for Indoor and Outdoor Marketing for Any One of the Below :
- Real Estate and Infrastructure Investments - all India
- Should have Excellent Communication Skills a...
RS10,00,000 To 30,00,000Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
Total 15-18 years' experience in Capital Market Business out of which 12-13 years of post-qualification experience, Last 4 yrs. should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would r...
effectively managing all financial tasks, overseeing accounting, implementing and exerting budgetary controls.
Accounting Financial Planning and Implementation
Functional areas would include Accounts, finance, Taxation, Legal, Audit, Company.
Seeking to Hire a Dynamic and Results Driven Individual as Program Lead Social Risk and Compliance to Ensure Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults Within the Fair Trade System in the Asia and Pacific Region. this is a New Position Since Napp ...
Key Skills : program,social risk,compliance,human rights,Program Lead
At Lawr we place a priority on the need to connect with all of our partners, being lawyers, law firms and clients. Your role will be to meet the demands of each of our partners and show them why Lawr is the best way for them to interact.
You will al...
Managing Statutory Compliances Across Locations Relating to Labour Laws and also Monitoring, Advising and Resolving Er Issues Across the Sales Team in Partnering with Local Hr .contract Labour, Pf, Esi, Bonus, Maternity Etc. Across Pan-india Location
Hdfc Life Insurance Nagpur Urgent Opening for Corporate Sales Manager- Bancassurance!!!!
profile: Corporate Sales Manager.
description:implement Operation Plans for Dsf with Specific Focus Towards Needs Based Selling and Activity Management
Assist in managing at Funds(equity) along with fund manager also track couple of sectors(Research Analyst). Assist in doing fund management. Tracking sectors( Preferably is doing capital goods/Infra/commodity
Job1. Experience in Managing Call Centre, Signboards, Hoarding Display, Warehouse and Corp Services Compliance
job2. to Cover all Hse Laws Including Pollution, Waste, Water, Dg, Noise
job3. Coordinate On Trai and 1 to Coordinate for Rbi Compliance
Key Skills : business compliances,hse compliances,tower,telecom,rbi,hse executive,waste manager,business compliance manager
The Candidate Must Be a B.com LLB from a Reputed University with At Least 7 to 10 Years of Experience in Legal Matters, Litigations and Arbitrations / Court Hearings, Preferably in the Real Estate Industry. Should Be Able to Draft Legal Correspondenc...
1. to Handle Independently Statutory Compliance Central Excise, Service Tax Vat, Wc (including Wcst ), Cst, Entry Tax , Tds & Tcs
2. to Handle the Scn & Good Skill in Drafting Reply to Show Cause Notices.
3. to Handle Documentation On E...
RSLess than 50000 To Less than 50000Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Greater Noida, Kolkata
NeoCap Technology is now Dealing with new Captcha Typing Project.
Our Project Specifications :-
No Termination, No Deduction, No Accuracy, Easy & Fast Captcha, No Time Limit, Unlimited Work, 24 Hr Working site (You can work anytime)
We also provid...
RS2,50,000 To 3,00,000Mumbai, 44-a,2nd Floor,Dheeraj Heritage,S V Road,Santacruz West,Maharashtra 400054
1) Knowledge of all secretarial and legal functions.
2) Good Knowledge of Company Law, SEBI Regulations, Listing Agreement compliance, FEMA Regulations
3) Clarity about Accounting Standards, Income Tax provisions applicable to an Individual and...
RS5,00,000 To 10,00,000Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
- Liaison with Banks for Bank Guarantees (bg), Etc.
- Managing the Statutory Compliances Under Income Tax, Karnataka / Mumbai Vat, Cst, Stpi, Customs, and Service Tax, Transfer Pricing Etc., Efficiently
- Appearing and Completin...
Responsible for deploying the centrally developed financial compliance policies for and provide compliance related guidance to the various FC&A teams in the state
- Responsible for working with the Finance SSOC to periodically review, update and ...
- Monthly financial metrics and key business drivers specific to different products
- Reviewing processes and suggesting/ implementing improvements and changes to current procedures
- Preparation of various P and L reports and ensuring timely adh...
Setting up of Internal Controls framework and alignment with Group strategy
- Formalize process level controls for Enterprise, Business & Technology Groups
- Conduct periodic reviews & walk through implement mitigating controls
As Manager your role will be to take charge of the current operations including building relationships with stakeholders in the client organizations, knowing the team and managing their day to day functions with the assistance of the Team Leads, over...
Drafting various contracts as per the requirement of each respective business vertical.
Reviewing and providing comments and suggesting changes in order to protect the interest of the company on contracts forwarded for inputs.
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
Position HR Manager - ER & Compliances
Job Location Mumbai
Reporting to Sr. HR Manager - ER & Compliance
- The candidate would be instrumental in managing statutory compliance across locations relating to Labour Laws and a...