RS Up To 1,50,000 Adilabad, Hyderabad, Medak, Aurangabad - Bihar, Gaya, Bangalore, Bhopal, Dhule, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune
To contribute to the growth of the organization with utilization of present skills, knowledge and expertise and at the same time capture opportunities for constant learning and career development.
Opening with Leading Financial Company in Mumbai
Job Description Send me Jobs like this
Purpose of the role:
To Process and accounting of invoices, capital and operational expenditures and fund processing for the organisation (and group...
Key Skills : ind as,account payable,accounting,finance,financial planning,vat
For A Usa Based Chemical Company .Having Trading Operations In India And Office At Andheri Chakala. R Nrequired Employee Or Industrial Trainee Or Ca Article To Work As An Assistant To Tax Head R Nknowledge Of Indirect Taxes Required R Nneed T...
RS 3,75,000 To 9,50,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
17-20 years of post qualification experience in Capital Market /Mutual Fund Business.
Last 4 yrs should have been leading teams.
Ability to lead multiple teams.
Involved in resolution of breaks liaison with fund, counterparties, & Pri...
Efficiently Set Up and Managing the Accounting Department and Finalization of Accounts.
proficient in Using Accounting Software.
experience 4-5 Years
well Versed in Ms Office Packages, Tally 9 Erp, Visual Accounts Internet and E-mail with Good T...
1) Analysis on MIS reports and developing strategy to improve accounting system in the region.
2)Ensuring time to time readiness for Internal Audits & compliances of Accounting and Statutory audit.
3) Ensuring vendor payments made as per the t...
1. He Should Be Aged Between 40 - 45 Years &proficient in Handling Trust Accounts & Taxation Matters and have Minimum 20 Years of Work Experience;
2. He Should Preferably Be a Ca (intermediate). Otherwise, Should Be a M Com / B Com & Independently H...
The Firm is seeking to recruit, who have relevant work experience and skills in Internal Audit. The applicant will have primary responsibility for direct supervision of Consultants in executing audit work plans. The major responsibility is to facilit...
Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statements
Handle & prepare cash flow/ Fund flow statements
Make fund transfers through NEFT/ RTGS
Co-ordinate with banks
Prepare various documents related to banking
Handle day-to-day accounting entries in Tally
RS 5,00,000 To 5,50,000 Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
-> Graduate / Post Graduate in Science / Engineering with Post Graduate Diploma in industrialSafety from Recognized University / Board.-> Incumbent should have minimum 6 to 10 Years of relevant exp in chemical, pharmaceutical,refineries, petro...
1. ACCOUNTS & FINANCE
2. Audit Experience in following Assignments :
- Statutory Audit
- Internal Audit
- Concurrent Audit
3. Accounting & Audit for Individuals and other institutions.
4. Computation of tax for individuals and conduct...
-complete ledger entries such as sales , purchase contra etc.
-verify Allocate post transacations in tally erp 9.
-should be well versed with TDS , income tax Return , finalization of books, service tax return .
-preparation of balance she...
Creation / revision of internal company policies
Assessments of Income Tax, Service Tax, Transfer Pricing
Internal Audits & Statutory Audits
Deduction of TDS and timely payment
Calculation of Service Tax payable
Day to day acco...
Department: Internal Auditing
Reporting to: AVP
Job Location: Mumbai - Corporate Office
Work Days: 5 (Monday to Friday)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conducting Internal Audit as per Risk Based Audit Plan formulated on a...
To install & improve the Company Quality System for ISO/TS 16949 & ISO 14001 across the Company. In process Inspection TPM Implementation, Rejection Analysis, Customer complaints, Process Set up.
To inculcate a Quality Culture in the WHOLE O...
1. Shop Flooring controlling by planning & supervising quality control activity.
2. Incoming Raw Material Inspection
3. In-process Inspection.
4, Managing Quality Related activities, & Team Building, Co-ordinating with Internal departments...
Key Skills : quality control engineer,quality control,quality control management,qc management,quality checking,quality audit,six sigma,process...
RS 2,00,000 To 5,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
- It involves the preparation of financial statements, giving advice on accounting systems, budgets, management information, cash flows and on improving profits.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost account...
RS 1,50,000 To 8,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
Job Description: Internal Audit (multiple Positions)
- Examine and Evaluate the Adequacy, Effectiveness and Efficiency of the Organizations’ Internal Control Systems & Recommend Practical Solutions to Improve Operations, Enhance Internal Contro...
1. Maintaining Of Books Of Accounts.
2. Statutory Audit / Internal Audit.
3. Finalization Of Accounts, Preparation Of Profit & Loss A/C, Balance Sheet, Tax Audit.
4. Filing And Attending Of Income Tax Hearing / Sales Tax / Prof. Tax / Servic...
-monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
-reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
-draw up monthly financial reports
-prepare analysis of accounts as requested
-assist with year end closings
-administer accounts re...
Leading Conglomerate venturing into Oil & Gas is actively looking for a DGM / GM - Regulatory role in Mumbai with .
1. Responsible for obtaining, preparing and analyzing information necessary for filing regulatory documents to ensure complianc...
Key Skills : general manager,regulatory management,regulatory officer,gas turbine,cost estimation,regulatory...
Ensuring Accounting of Transactions are Being Done Timely, Accurately and Sufficiently
preparation of Monthly Final Accounts Besides other Accounts Reporting Requirements
managing Audits - Statutory/internal/concurrent Audits.
generating Reports T...
Purpose Of The Role
- Independent & Objective Assurance And Consulting Activity
- Adding Value And Improving The Operations Of The Organization
- Bringing In A Systematic Approach To Evaluate And Improve The Effectiveness A...
Key Skills : attention to detail. · good analyticalskills,well-structured and organised working style. · in-depth knowledge and understanding of...
Admin Manager job in mumbai call We have urgent opening For Admin Manager
Admin Manager should have (handling internal department, outlet audit, incident handling, etc.) of experience into hospitality industry.
Salary Package is open for all the ...
Key Skills : admin manager,administration manager,administration head
• Responsible For Compliance With Internal Guidelines As Well Regulations Applicable To Business Including Regulatory Reportings, Regulatory Audits And Inspections, Training And Awareness, Providing Proactive And Expert Compliance Advisory Service\...
1. Monitoring that the appropriate day to day accounting entries are passed in the accounting software,
2. Monitoring that all the payments are made based on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
3. Providing MIS pertaining to Finance & Account...
Compliance Executive Job
we have Urgent Opening for Fmcg / Hospitality / Retail / Bpo / Hotels / Corporates Etc . Position At Mumbai and Pune Branch.
free No Fees Nothing Just Go for Interview Directly
- Compliances of...
Position : Assistant General Manager
Qualification : M.Pharma/ Ph.D
Experience : 13+ Year
Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Location : Mumbai, Kandivali (w)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Fully aware of GMP norms in USA, TGA, South Africa ,S...
Key Skills : assistant general manager,general manager,general officer
As a member of the Finance Department, she will assist the department in day-to-day financial accounting, financial reporting, MIS, improving of the financial accounting processes, internal controls, reconciliation and the financial reporting system...
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
RS Up To 50000 Hyderabad, Bangalore, Calicut, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Mumbai, Pune
OE is expected to remotely support the daily operations of an private amazon seller with branches in India and abroad. Including daily metrics monitoring, audits, rolling out new processes and having central control over the branches.
RS 4,00,000 To 9,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job Description for Internal Audit Manager.
experience 6 to 8 Years
reporting to Dgm Finance, Ceo and Board of Directors Hong Kong
(1)conduct Financial, Operational and System Audit for...
1. Responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative mystery shopping survey.
2. Analyze and evaluate the data and prepare business report for clients.
3. Study and analyze multiple mystery audit assignments, and preparing detailed reports...
Key Skills : market research analyst,marketing,business analyst,project coordinator
- Handling end to end accounts & finance of the company
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/yearly closing of books of financial accounts
- Ensuring various accounting compliances
- Verifying operational efficiency levels & recommending internal c...
Responsible for On Boarding, employee verification
- Responsible for End to end process in HRIS system.
- Responsible for Leave Management System
- Responsible for accurate timely, quality inputs of the payroll data to finance department ...
- Working with the Team to Set Up Social Media Strategy and Plans for Clients.
- Setting Up Clients Social Media Profiles According to the Latest Marketing & Design Principles.
- Using Social Media Research Tools to Undertake Social Media Audit...
Key Skills : Social Media Executive,Social Media Agent
Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
• Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
• Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded...
MIS & Budgeting,Treasury Activities,Internal Control & Sops
1) Sap Operation
2) Knowing Accounts Till Finalization
3) Daily A/c Entries
4) Follow Up with Bank
5) Assist in Auditing
6) Accounts Related Self Correspondence
Interaction and coordination with the External Internal Audit as well as Internal Audit Team and assist in ensuring smooth completion of Internal Audit
To assist in implementing the recommendations of Internal ...
Branch Accounting experience.
- Statutory accounts.
- Internal and external Accounts Audit.
- Inter and Intra department coordination.
- Team management and coaching.
- Strong knowledge of Tally Accounting.
- other Account responsibilities as p...
RS 4,00,000 To 4,25,000 Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi
• SHEF (Safety, Health, Environment & Fire) Management professional.
• Looking after all Fire Safety activities – Kumar Properties (Biotechnology Plant, Commercial and residential property, Kumar Pacific..Etc.)
• Follow up report all site s...
Key Skills : fire & safety executive,fire & safety officer
Job Location : Mumbai City
Skill : Finance/Accounts
Experience : 5 - 10 Years
Salary : 6,00,000
Employment Type : Permanent
Number of Positions : 1
-Graduate or Post Graduate in Commerce or Finance with minimum five (5) y...
RS 1,50,000 To 6,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Ensure timely payments to suppliers / service providers for goods and services received as per agreed terms.
Monitor and control petty cash operations.
Review the suppliers aging analysis to ensure payment to suppliers.
• Graduate or Post Graduate in Commerce or Accounts with 2-3 years of experience in shipping industry with preferably in similar role.
• Excellent communication, advanced excel, tally skills with proficiency in using MS office tools, operating s...