-complete ledger entries such as sales , purchase contra etc.
-verify Allocate post transacations in tally erp 9.
-should be well versed with TDS , income tax Return , finalization of books, service tax return .
-preparation of balance she...
RS Up To 50000 Hyderabad, Bangalore, Calicut, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Mumbai, Pune
OE is expected to remotely support the daily operations of an private amazon seller with branches in India and abroad. Including daily metrics monitoring, audits, rolling out new processes and having central control over the branches.
1) Analysis on MIS reports and developing strategy to improve accounting system in the region.
2)Ensuring time to time readiness for Internal Audits & compliances of Accounting and Statutory audit.
3) Ensuring vendor payments made as per the t...
RS 10,00,000 To 30,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
Total 15-18 years' experience in Capital Market Business out of which 12-13 years of post-qualification experience, Last 4 yrs. should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would r...
Department: Internal Auditing
Reporting to: AVP
Job Location: Mumbai - Corporate Office
Work Days: 5 (Monday to Friday)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conducting Internal Audit as per Risk Based Audit Plan formulated on a...
1. Responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative mystery shopping survey.
2. Analyze and evaluate the data and prepare business report for clients.
3. Study and analyze multiple mystery audit assignments, and preparing detailed reports...
Key Skills : market research analyst,marketing,business analyst,project coordinator
Efficiently Set Up and Managing the Accounting Department and Finalization of Accounts.
proficient in Using Accounting Software.
experience 4-5 Years
well Versed in Ms Office Packages, Tally 9 Erp, Visual Accounts Internet and E-mail with Good T...
1. He Should Be Aged Between 40 - 45 Years &proficient in Handling Trust Accounts & Taxation Matters and have Minimum 20 Years of Work Experience;
2. He Should Preferably Be a Ca (intermediate). Otherwise, Should Be a M Com / B Com & Independently H...
We are hiring for a big consulting firm managed by Ex Big 4 Consulting firm top professionals having office in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai & Abroad:
We have the following openings currently due to the business expansion:
Internal Audit Posit...
Position : Operation Manager
No. of Position : 1 (one)
Place of Posting: Mumbai
Salary Range : At par with Industry Standard
Industry : CFS / ICD, Shipping
Total Exp. : 8 years above
Industry Exp. : Minimum 4 years
Desirable Skill :...
Key Skills : operation manager,operation management,operation head
• Graduate or Post Graduate in Commerce or Accounts with 2-3 years of experience in shipping industry with preferably in similar role.
• Excellent communication, advanced excel, tally skills with proficiency in using MS office tools, operating s...
1. Maintaining Of Books Of Accounts.
2. Statutory Audit / Internal Audit.
3. Finalization Of Accounts, Preparation Of Profit & Loss A/C, Balance Sheet, Tax Audit.
4. Filing And Attending Of Income Tax Hearing / Sales Tax / Prof. Tax / Servic...
Position : Assistant General Manager
Qualification : M.Pharma/ Ph.D
Experience : 13+ Year
Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Location : Mumbai, Kandivali (w)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Fully aware of GMP norms in USA, TGA, South Africa ,S...
Key Skills : assistant general manager,general manager,general officer
I)roles and Responsibilities
1)the Iao is Responsible for Systematically Examining all of a Branch’s Financial Transactions to Ensure the Accuracy and Adequacy of Accounting Records and Systems, and to Locate and Identify Discrepancies, if Any.
RS 4,00,000 To 4,25,000 Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi
• SHEF (Safety, Health, Environment & Fire) Management professional.
• Looking after all Fire Safety activities – Kumar Properties (Biotechnology Plant, Commercial and residential property, Kumar Pacific..Etc.)
• Follow up report all site s...
Key Skills : fire & safety executive,fire & safety officer
We are Hiring Cas with 2 Yrs+ Experience Into Itgc Audit of Mid to Big Corporate for An International Consulting Firm:
- Perform or Assist with Internal It Audit, Application Control Reviews, It Process Reviews, It Infrastructure R...
RS 1,50,000 To 8,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
Job Description: Internal Audit (multiple Positions)
- Examine and Evaluate the Adequacy, Effectiveness and Efficiency of the Organizations’ Internal Control Systems & Recommend Practical Solutions to Improve Operations, Enhance Internal Contro...
1. Shop Flooring controlling by planning & supervising quality control activity.
2. Incoming Raw Material Inspection
3. In-process Inspection.
4, Managing Quality Related activities, & Team Building, Co-ordinating with Internal departments...
Key Skills : quality control engineer,quality control,quality control management,qc management,quality checking,quality audit,six sigma,process...
MIS & Budgeting,Treasury Activities,Internal Control & Sops
1) Sap Operation
2) Knowing Accounts Till Finalization
3) Daily A/c Entries
4) Follow Up with Bank
5) Assist in Auditing
6) Accounts Related Self Correspondence
As a member of the Finance Department, she will assist the department in day-to-day financial accounting, financial reporting, MIS, improving of the financial accounting processes, internal controls, reconciliation and the financial reporting system...
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Setting up of Internal Controls framework and alignment with Group strategy
- Formalize process level controls for Enterprise, Business & Technology Groups of Jio
- Conduct periodic reviews & walkthrough implement mitigating controls
1. To be able to handle trade Mark matters such as checking journals, drafting Opposition, CS, Affidavit etc.
2. Should be able to attend trade mark hearing and other liasoning with the trade marks registry
3. Should have knowledge of IPR
Leading Conglomerate venturing into Oil & Gas is actively looking for a DGM / GM - Regulatory role in Mumbai with .
1. Responsible for obtaining, preparing and analyzing information necessary for filing regulatory documents to ensure complianc...
Key Skills : general manager,regulatory management,regulatory officer,gas turbine,cost estimation,regulatory...
Ensuring Accounting of Transactions are Being Done Timely, Accurately and Sufficiently
preparation of Monthly Final Accounts Besides other Accounts Reporting Requirements
managing Audits - Statutory/internal/concurrent Audits.
generating Reports T...
-monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
-reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
-draw up monthly financial reports
-prepare analysis of accounts as requested
-assist with year end closings
-administer accounts re...
Job summary :
The General Manager is responsible for leading the development and execution of the Company's long term strategy with a view to creating value in a profitable and sustainable manner. He provides the direction and builds the culture of ...
Admin Manager job in mumbai call We have urgent opening For Admin Manager
Admin Manager should have (handling internal department, outlet audit, incident handling, etc.) of experience into hospitality industry.
Salary Package is open for all the ...
Key Skills : admin manager,administration manager,administration head
RS 2,00,000 To 5,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
- It involves the preparation of financial statements, giving advice on accounting systems, budgets, management information, cash flows and on improving profits.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost account...
RS 3,00,000 To 5,50,000 Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai
Key Responsibilties :
A LSS Consultant will be responsible for coordinating, organizing and supporting execution of process improvements for our Clients. The project will be aligned to sustainable continuous improvement programs.
A Consultant wil...
RS 4,00,000 To 9,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job Description for Internal Audit Manager.
experience 6 to 8 Years
reporting to Dgm Finance, Ceo and Board of Directors Hong Kong
(1)conduct Financial, Operational and System Audit for...
Candidate Is Expected To Be Able To Convert Conceptual Vision Of Company’S Top-Management As Well As Incoming Feedback From Customer Engagements Into Strong And Resilient Architecture And Solution Development Plan. Proactively Working Wi...
Key Skills : • 3+ years in system integration consultancy,companies specialized on testing as part of architecture team; • excellent knowledge of test...
1. Monitoring that the appropriate day to day accounting entries are passed in the accounting software,
2. Monitoring that all the payments are made based on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
3. Providing MIS pertaining to Finance & Account...
Responsible for On Boarding, employee verification
- Responsible for End to end process in HRIS system.
- Responsible for Leave Management System
- Responsible for accurate timely, quality inputs of the payroll data to finance department ...
RS 5,00,000 To 5,50,000 Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
-> Graduate / Post Graduate in Science / Engineering with Post Graduate Diploma in industrialSafety from Recognized University / Board.-> Incumbent should have minimum 6 to 10 Years of relevant exp in chemical, pharmaceutical,refineries, petro...
Reports to: Assistant Manager Learning & Development
Location: Ahmedabad & Baroda
Qualification: 12th Pass/Graduate
Experience: 2-3 Years in imparting training
To conduct HK (House Keeping) trainings at site for H, S grade...
To install & improve the Company Quality System for ISO/TS 16949 & ISO 14001 across the Company. In process Inspection TPM Implementation, Rejection Analysis, Customer complaints, Process Set up.
To inculcate a Quality Culture in the WHOLE O...
Compliance Executive Job
we have Urgent Opening for Fmcg / Hospitality / Retail / Bpo / Hotels / Corporates Etc . Position At Mumbai and Pune Branch.
free No Fees Nothing Just Go for Interview Directly
- Compliances of...
- Working with the Team to Set Up Social Media Strategy and Plans for Clients.
- Setting Up Clients Social Media Profiles According to the Latest Marketing & Design Principles.
- Using Social Media Research Tools to Undertake Social Media Audit...
Key Skills : Social Media Executive,Social Media Agent
RS 6,50,000 To 15,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
10-17 Years of experience in Capital Market /Mutual Fund Business. Last 3-4 yrs should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would report to the position / the client on a daily / ...
Key Skills : taxation,mutual fund marketing,accounting,cost accountancy,budgeting,cost accouting
1. ACCOUNTS & FINANCE
2. Audit Experience in following Assignments :
- Statutory Audit
- Internal Audit
- Concurrent Audit
3. Accounting & Audit for Individuals and other institutions.
4. Computation of tax for individuals and conduct...
- Handling end to end accounts & finance of the company
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/yearly closing of books of financial accounts
- Ensuring various accounting compliances
- Verifying operational efficiency levels & recommending internal c...
Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statements
Handle & prepare cash flow/ Fund flow statements
Make fund transfers through NEFT/ RTGS
Co-ordinate with banks
Prepare various documents related to banking
Handle day-to-day accounting entries in Tally
Purpose Of The Role
- Independent & Objective Assurance And Consulting Activity
- Adding Value And Improving The Operations Of The Organization
- Bringing In A Systematic Approach To Evaluate And Improve The Effectiveness A...
Key Skills : attention to detail. · good analyticalskills,well-structured and organised working style. · in-depth knowledge and understanding of...
1. Managing the Fixed Assets module in SAP & handle procurement process.
2. Managing centralized payment process.
3. Monitoring treasury function and co-ordination with Regional Finance team
4. Preparation of periodical reports and dealing wit...