Responsible for effectively manage the Corporate compliances along with all the secretarial activities. Work closely with the legal & regulatory team on regulatory, policy & other legal issues.
Implementation of well-defined standardized
Semi – Qualified Accountant
1. Should be able to handle taxation and non-taxation matters.
2. Should be able to finalize accounts and file on-line IT Returns of Company.
3. Should have knowledge of Service Tax,...
RS 2,50,000 To 3,00,000 Mumbai, 44-a,2nd Floor,Dheeraj Heritage,S V Road,Santacruz West,Maharashtra 400054
1) Knowledge of all secretarial and legal functions.
2) Good Knowledge of Company Law, SEBI Regulations, Listing Agreement compliance, FEMA Regulations
3) Clarity about Accounting Standards, Income Tax provisions applicable to an Individual and...
The Candidate Must Be a B.com LLB from a Reputed University with At Least 7 to 10 Years of Experience in Legal Matters, Litigations and Arbitrations / Court Hearings, Preferably in the Real Estate Industry. Should Be Able to Draft Legal Correspondenc...
- Monthly financial metrics and key business drivers specific to different products
- Reviewing processes and suggesting/ implementing improvements and changes to current procedures
- Preparation of various P and L reports and ensuring timely adh...
1. Handling all tax working, Audits,E-payment(i.e. Service tax, VAT & CST, Advance Tax, professional tax, TDS) and Filing the Return.
2. Payroll Processing in tally.
3. Handling the petty Cash.
4. Handling Bank Reconcilia...
Hdfc Life Insurance Nagpur Urgent Opening for Corporate Sales Manager- Bancassurance!!!!
profile: Corporate Sales Manager.
description:implement Operation Plans for Dsf with Specific Focus Towards Needs Based Selling and Activity Management
To assist Sr. Advocates in Various matters.
Taking dictation and drafting of relevant documents.
To attend in the court on behalf of Seniors...................................................................................................
Key Skills : effective communication skills. candidates should be enthusiasm,energetic and ambitious,drafting,legal trainee,lawyer,legal lawyer,advocate,legal...
Drafting various contracts as per the requirement of each respective business vertical.
Reviewing and providing comments and suggesting changes in order to protect the interest of the company on contracts forwarded for inputs.
SEBI, NSE, BSE, clients/stakeholders and other regulatory authorities.
Establishing, implementing and managing the compliance framework.
Providing Compliance advice to the business.
Handling day-to-day Regulatory Compliance.
Handling BSE, NSE & S...
• Responsible For Compliance With Internal Guidelines As Well Regulations Applicable To Business Including Regulatory Reportings, Regulatory Audits And Inspections, Training And Awareness, Providing Proactive And Expert Compliance Advisory Service\...
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
We have an urgent requirement for the post of Chief Manager-Industrial Relations with our reputed client into API/Bulk Drug Mfg Co. Please find the details below:
Company Name: Leading manufacturer of API bulk drugs & intermediates
Responsible for all Legal, Corporate, Due-diligence & Compliance Matters.
- Advice Management On Ongoing Cases, Legal Strategy & Risk Evaluation.
- Liaison with Advocates & Government & Local Authorities.
- Due Diligence of Documents, Vet...
MBA or PG in HR
Profile- 80% Generalist, 20% recruitment.
Worked in :
Statutory compliance- PF, ESIC, Bonus.
Office Working :
6 days week 10.30a...
We having opening for a payroll for our own company which located at Nagpur, Maharashtra
We are looking an candidate who having experience in payroll for 1 to 7 year.
He/She must have handle end to end payroll proces...
Key Skills : end to end process of payroll,statutory compliance,payroll managemet,payroll administration,hr administration,human resource management
RS 3,00,000 To 4,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
We are looking for Accountant cum HR Candidate whose description is mentioned below
Position: Accounts Officer / HR
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Qualification: B.Com with MBA
Salary: 30 k-40 k per m...
Accounts work at Treelife Consulting is spread across 3 distinct areas, as a part of our offerings to the clientele:
1. Accounts & Taxation: Day to day accounting activities which include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining General ledger...
Region Responsibility:PAN India
Reporting to:Head - Finance & Accounts
Qualification:Bachelors / Masters Degree in Commerce
Maintenance of Books of Accounts viz., Cash, Bank, Journals, Receivables and Payable
-MBA HR with excellent communication (written and oral English) and prior 3-4 years of minimum experience in similar role.
-Demonstrated experience in statutory compliance, labour laws, company acts and minimum wages or/ and benefi...
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Integration of data storage solutions (may include data...
Key Skills : - strong knowledge of php web frameworks (such as laravel,- understanding the fully synchronous behavior of php,- basic understanding of...
RS Up To 50000 Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Greater Noida, Kolkata
NeoCap Technology is now Dealing with new Captcha Typing Project.
Our Project Specifications :-
No Termination, No Deduction, No Accuracy, Easy & Fast Captcha, No Time Limit, Unlimited Work, 24 Hr Working site (You can work anytime)
We also provid...