The primary responsibility will be to find relevant information and data about Customer and Prospect Organizations across the world from the Internet, Social Media, Online Databases and Print Media.
- Superior internet research skills is a must and will be tested
- Research will be necessary using different online sites (Google, Linkedin, etc) and a number of online databases for business registrations and state bar/chamber associations across the world
- Ability to handle E-commerce entry on various web platforms and adding contents across different websites.
- Able to use Microsoft Office very Effectively (MS Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Good understanding of every Internet Browser (Must)
- Very Good understanding of Social & Professional Networking websites (Linkedin,)
- Should be able to effectively use Social Networking websites (Facebook, Twitter, redditt etc)
- Must also be tech savvy and should also possess decent computer skills.
- First class graduate/ postgraduate with 1-2 years’ experience in similar roles MBAs/ Commerce/ Economics Graduates/ PGs with work experience in market research/ market intelligence/ Equity Research will be preferred
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Must possess excellent keyboard skills and comfortable with understanding client accent.
- Think outside the square and should possess investigating skills
- Self-motivated and a quick learner.
- Should have strong interpersonal skills, also should be open for feedback and training.
- Must be a team player and also should be target oriented.
- Willing to work autonomously (must)
- Tenacious attitude, winning Mindset, Proactive
- You will only be required to come once a month to the office remaining days would be work from home.
- A good configuration laptop/Desktop is a must.
- Should have Access to Broadband Internet (at least 50mbps)
This is a desk job and you will NOT make field visits/receive & make telephone calls.
Interested Candidates should send their CV.