It is a great opportunity for women, who had to stop working for some or the other reasons, and now they want to do a comeback wherein they can earn and handle their kids/home simultaneously.
Here's a brief snapshot of the profile:
What does a Preventive Healthcare Expert do?
We are a platform where a member gets access to best healthcare services through a panel of expert healthcare providers inclusive of doctors, therapists, pharmacists and medical equipment companies.
A Preventive Healthcare Expert work will involve to make people aware about preventive healthcare using calling and social media processes. To make her work simpler, she will undergo a training program to understand preventive healthcare model and processes. She will also be trained on various medical knowledge to guide the enquiries.
Remuneration: Earn as much as your capability. Sky is the limit.
Area(s) Of Responsibility:
1. Spreading awareness about preventive healthcare
2. Guiding people on their enquiry
3. Converting enquiries to memberships
4. Maximising renewals
5. Keep a track of the memberships and renewals and reporting them weekly/monthly
6. Follow up on queries
7. Attend class room trainings, online/Zoom and con calls
Who can apply?
1. Only candidates with Good communication and convincing skills.
2. Adequate medical knowledge (worked in the medical/health and wellness domain will be preferred).
3. Should be willing to attend a 2 day training program (Its mandatory).
4. Should be able to invest 3-6 hours of work on daily basis though this is not fixed working hours.
5. Should have a computer / laptop with internet connection at home and must be active on social media e.g. Linkedin, Facebook etc.
If you have any more questions about the role, you can clarify during the interview.