Placement Officer jobs in Aizawl - JRS Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Responsible for execution of ongoing placement and leading a client to deliver the candidate/student on time.
1. Managing the placement planning and client quality control. Fabrication.
2. Process creation, process improvement, documentation & process implementation. Coordination with candidate/student+client,
3. Managing service delivery & escalations. Ensuring timely delivery of candidate to clients and responsible for vendor management
4. Ensuring smoothly to get the client execute within the timeline.
5. Managing full life cycle of a client from beginning to end, meeting delivery dates in time with desired quality.
6. Managing multiple client accounts, handling client communication (email, phone & chat) and escalated service issues.
7. Keeping a track of candidate process.
8. Handling a client of Associate organization managers and coordinators.
9. Maintaining candidate/client report and communicating the performance expectations.
10. Coordinate meetings with the client to discuss candidate requirements.
11. Handling Govt/Private client communication, queries and billing.
12. Lead the channel to deliver superior execution of plan.
13. Planning & ensuring implementation of Business Promotion Plans.
14. Mobilization and Placement tie ups and tracking record of all placed students.
Career Insights For Your Growth
Nowadays almost every company employee is forced to do work from home. Actually there are no other options left. Due to the outbreak of COVID -19, various government...
An occupation undertaking with regular employment and remuneration in return is known as a job. Nowadays searching for a good job has become quite difficult, but the...
IT Industry in India has undergone a major change in the past few years. It has contributed significantly to the Indian economy. In other words, it can be said that ...