Immigration Consultant jobs in Surat - Canada Consulting Fort
Position: Immigration and Education Consultant
Job role and duties:
- Achieve the sales targets (for migration/student applications) received on a monthly basis
- Approach warm-client leads (no cold calling) received daily by phone, email or message and study clients profile
- Suggest the best suitable migration/study program to the client and send assessment reports
- Continuous follow-ups and communication with clients
- Maintaining a client database with appropriate segmentations
- Provide help with any administrative tasks as needed from time to time
- Meet clients in person, if required
- Good communication skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Easily adaptable and bendable in work environment
- Past experience with Canada Students/Migration (Preferred)
Career Insights For Your Growth
Sales jobs have become quite popular these days and it is in much demand because of the kind of work as well the kind of salary paid to the professionals. People who...
IT Industry in India has undergone a major change in the past few years. It has contributed significantly to the Indian economy. In other words, it can be said that ...
An occupation undertaking with regular employment and remuneration in return is known as a job. Nowadays searching for a good job has become quite difficult, but the...