RS 1,00,000 To 1,50,000 West Delhi, Bhiwadi, Jaipur, Pilani, Jhansi, Dehradun, Haridwar, Delhi
1. Teaching science practical with hands on device to students of govt school
2. Getting permission from district education department
3. Reporting to Area head
4. Reporting bills to get petty cash amount from HO
plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
develop schemes of work and lesson plans
establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities
prepare classroom for class activities
Roles And Responsibilities for IIT JEE Faculty
Complete the syllabus of the designated batches in time
In-depth subject knowledge for IIT JEE mains and advanced
Motivate students to excel in respective subjects.
Urgent Requirement – IT Faculty (Nainital)
Salary: 12-13k Per Month (On Roll)
1. for which class Class 4th to 8th
2. Minimum qualificationMCA / BCA / GNIIT
Job Description of Post Graduate Teacher – Economics
. preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities;
marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and devel...
Key Skills : teaching skill strong knowledge of economics handle student maintain student lesson planning strong communication skills resolve student problem ...
•To assist the Centre in organizing and maintaining efficient administrative systems.
• To participate with Trainers and staff in developing systems, policies and procedures to ensure the effective delivery of services.
• To oversee and s...