· Determining ability and skill level before setting up training programs.
· Developing and implementing training programs that focus on improving technique, stroke placement, speed, and style.
· Teaching brand new swimming styles or strokes.
· Educating swimmers on water safety and providing lifesaving training sessions.
· Using a range of activities to improve water confidence.
· Recording training sessions in order to analyze strokes, techniques, and monitor progress.
· Setting training goals and objectives for teams as well as individual swimmers.
· Teaching and perfecting skills like flips, kicks, body rolls, floating, and breath control.
· Ensuring the pool or training area is clean, well-maintained, and free of hazards.
· Scouting swimmers and preparing teams and individuals for swim meets.
Required Work Experience:
0 5 Years
· Completed courses in swimming instruction may be required.
· Relevant license or certification may be required.
· First-aid training recommended.
· Excellent lifesaving skills.
· Ability to manage independently.
· Ability to determine swimming level and analyze techniques.
· Strong organizational and management skills.
· Good knowledge of health and nutrition.
Any Degree / Diploma ( Sport persons preferred )