Society Manager - Zipgrid
We are hiring under Lakshya - A Growth Initiative by Zipgrid. Under this, we are looking for people who:
• Must have an understanding from Society, Administration / Facility management background.
• Should have an understanding of the accounting portfolio.
• Should be well versed with Society Bye-Laws.
• Have experience in managing AGM's / SGM's
• Should be good in communication - Oral & Written with good communication skills.
• Should be well presentable and decent personality to have an interactive approach.
• Should be confident and patient enough to handle the responsibilities given and should maintain a good relationship with all.
Daily Work Includes:
• Preparing Daily/Monthly Work Report
• Maintaining files and registers
• Co-ordinating with various service providers and contractors for AMCs such as Security, House-Keeping, Maintenance of -Lifts, Fire / DG pumps, Garden. Intercom, Fire Alarm /Fighting equipment, DG, AC, CCTV, Pest Control, etc & Supervise the repair works. whenever and wherever necessary
• Acting as the point of contact for any escalations from the Societies & ensure smooth operations at Society he/she is based.
• Acting as the SPOC for Operations Team for the society he/she is based.
• Ensure routine day to day management of society assigned related to Finance, Compliance, and Administration matters are handled with diligence.
Candidate must be open to these requirements:
• Should be comfortable to work 6 days a week including Sat-Sun.
• Week off to be only on weekdays.
• Should be comfortable to be based at the site office.
• Bachelor's degree in any field
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Society Management
• Across Central Mumbai / Western Mumbai / Hourbour / South Mumbai Lines
• Basic Computer Skills
• Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Good Communication Skills
• Basic Accounts
• Mobile Applications
- Society Manager
- General Secretary
- Secretary Assistant