Quantity Surveyor jobs in Mumbai - India jobs
- 0 - 4 yrs
1,25,000 to 3,00,000 p.a.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Preparing BOQ
2. Quantity survey
4. Calculate quantity from Architectural/ Structural / MEP drawings/ Retrofitting and renovation work
5. Bill checking
6. Preparing details of measurement
7. Preparing rate analysis and comparative statement
8. Site Visit
9. Coordinate with client and consultants
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Quantity surveyor with a minimum experience of 3 years in making bills and estimation of large-scale building projects/ retrofitting and renovation works - institutions, hospitals, public buildings
2. Candidate should be familiar with building specifications and schedule of rates, specially DSR
3. Well versed with analysis of rates for scheduled/non scheduled items
4. Candidate should be well versed in MS Excel , MS Projects.
5. Effective communication skills
6. Analytical and problem solving skills
Industry Type-Construction, Engineering, Cement, Metals
Career Insights For Your Growth
Any computer process that converts the data into knowledge or information is called data processing. Data entry jobs in Gurgaon is a rapidly growing industry, a...
An occupation undertaking with regular employment and remuneration in return is known as a job. Nowadays searching for a good job has become quite difficult, but the...
Work from home is always excellent to some and fantasise many. But at the current Covid-19 pandemic it is somewhat relaxing. People usually prefer remote support job...