Qualification- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Salary- 15K + Overtime + Meal
Location- Bahadurgarh (Delhi NCR)
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
2. Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
3. Establishes statistical reliability by using mean time before failure, weibull 3-parameter distribution, reliability modeling, and reliability demonstration tests.
4. Develops experiments by applying full and fractional factorial techniques.
5. Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
6. Maintains statistical process controls by applying demerit/unit, zone charting, x2 charts for distributions and individual-medial/range for multistream processes.
7. Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
8. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
9. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies; maintaining american society of quality control certified quality engineer qualification.
10.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
About Perfect Solution Group (Spectrum Placement Services)
Perfect Solution Group is a highly reputed Placement Consultancy with its base in Rohtak, Haryana and the guidance of the Owner Mr. Mandeep Sharma. We are offering the most efficient services after practical training & discussion and the range is inclusive of Placement Services and Loan Services. The variety of services, which we are offering, is as per the industry needs and we are also recognized by Maharishi Dayanand University and many more universities. Further, we are also approved by Sumpoorna in commodity line.rnrnPerfect Solution Group is a big army of 200-250 well-trained and highly efficient people, who work with amazing levels of sincerity and stand firmly committed to the cause of total client satisfaction. The turnover of the company is somewhere between Rs. 50-100 Crores and the company has been serving various industrial sectors like BPO, HR, Finance, Engineering, Telecom/Technology/ISP...