Job Specification:Responsible for maintenance of Financial health of the Organisation through continuous monitoring of Cost Centres, Financial Statements & Analysis of Market trends for expansion, investment and other avenues for financial growth.
1. Manage Basic Accounting of Basic Elements, which includes creating Worksheets, Raising Invoices, Preparing Financial Statements like PL & Balance sheets and other Financial Record management.
2. Bank Liasons for Expansions, Loans, Reserve & Investment opportunities
3. Create and Monitor Cost and Profit centres for Different divisions of the Organisation
4. Regular internal audit of Finances and health update of Organisation to be reported Fortnightly
5. Creating a channel for Passive income.
Qualification Reqd :B.Com, M.Com
Experience Reqd.:Min. 10 years (mandatory)
Additional Preference :Handled 20-50 Cr Revenue Organisation
2. Quick Learner
4. Research Driven
5. WIN-WIN philosophy.
1. Expert in Tally
2. Internet Banking
3. Tech savvy.
4. Microsoft office, word, excel, PowerPoint
Preferred Previous Work Experience :MSMEs ; Software ; Freelancer with Expertise in Finance and Accounts.
Age 35 - 45