1) Should have 8+ years' experience in managing 0365 for more than 15K end users in multi-location environment
2) Must have in-depth knowledge and working experience of Office 365 roles and Permissions.
3) Strong knowledge of Skype, SharePoint, SMTP Mail Flow, Anti-Spam, Exchange Online Protection (EOP), and Power Shell Cmdlet Scripting.
4) Must have knowledge of email Archiving, Data Loss Protection (DLP), eDiscovery, and Retention Policies and Tags.
5) Must have knowledge of O365 Admin Center and know how to utilize it to conduct necessary actions to support, administer, and troubleshoot O365 issues.
6) Basic knowledge of Active Directory, ADFS, Directory Synchronization, WAP, Azure Active Directory, Rights Management Services (RMS), Power BI, Power Query, Microsoft Azure cloud platform, and TCP/IP and LAN / WAN networking.
7) Worked on EMS Intune Mobile Device Management (MDM) concepts is a plus. o Work with partners to trouble-shoots, diagnose and resolve issues. Provide your technical expertise in finding root cause of the problems and preventative actions
8) Provides clear oral and written communication of change activity and outage events to peers and senior leadership within the organization.
7) Ensure Backup & Recovery procedures & policies are in place and implemented O365 infrastructure.
9) Drive efficiency and reduce the Operating cost of the Infrastructure.
8) Good Understanding of Disaster Recovery planning, Resilience, High availability features of Office365.
9) Analyze facilities bandwidth requirements and system interdependencies along with other IT towers. Contribute to capacity planning models.
10) Demonstrated competency in Office365 infrastructure management, voice and video.
11) Good understanding of Active Directory concept