Dealing with inpatient issues including IP issues of medicine. IP returns of medicine.
- Procurement of particular medicine in emergency for patient which is not available with Pharmacy dept.
- Dispatching sub store indent ordered by user dept.
Key Skills : pharmacist,pharmacy,pharmacology,d. pharmacy,b.pharmacy,pharma selling,healthcare and pharmaceuticals,medicine distribution
1. Provide a medical/clinical pharmacist interpretation of current and newly emerging product and therapy area data to external customers to ensure that external customers have information relevant to their needs
2. Interact with community groups...
Key Skills : medical advisor,medical assistant,pharmacology
Delivers formulation and process to expected quality in the timeframe and budget required by the target product profile. Functional Description
Performs or manages the innovation, development and validation of formulas and manufacturing process wit...
Key Skills : sales,marketing,pharmaceutical scientist,pharmaceutical research,market research analyst,pharmacology
Eligibility Criteria: Bhms / Dhms / Bams Qualified (medical Professionals) Certified Training Course in Medical Transcription Would Be An Added Advantage.
- Analysing and Understanding of Medical Reports with Compilation Into a D...