Urgent hiring for a Top Manufacturing Group.
Position - Assistant Manager - Legal
Experience - 2 to 4 years
Qualification - LLB ( Prefered from Campus LAW College Delhi or National LAW school Pune )
Job Location - Del...
Looking for qualified CA with minimum of 3yrs of post qualification experience in healthcare industry
o Internal and Statutory Audits
o Domestic and International Tax Matters including litigation services
o Data Management and the prepara...
Legal Officer Femlae
candidate Should have a Degree in Law and 2 Years Experience, Working in a Similar Capacity, Either in a Company or with a Legal Practice. Selected Candidate Will Be Responsible for Providing Advice to the Company, to Represent ...
Opening For: Legal Executive/ Advocate / Lawyer
Position Type: Permanent
Salary: Best in Industries
Total Experience: Between 5 - 25 Year
• To ensure compliance of the provisions of Companies Law and rules made ...
RS Up To 50000 Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Greater Noida, Kolkata
NeoCap Technology is now Dealing with new Captcha Typing Project.
Our Project Specifications :-
No Termination, No Deduction, No Accuracy, Easy & Fast Captcha, No Time Limit, Unlimited Work, 24 Hr Working site (You can work anytime)
We also provid...
As Manager your role will be to take charge of the current operations including building relationships with stakeholders in the client organizations, knowing the team and managing their day to day functions with the assistance of the Team Leads, over...
responsible for Complete Registration Proceeding of Flats/shops At Bhiwadi & Neemranaensure Registered Documents are Properly Maintained.liasoning with Sub Registrar Office.responsible for Monitoring of Labour Benefits Under Labour ...
Experienced Intellectual Propert Rights/Patents/TradeMarks/Copy Rights expert Lawyer who is an achiever and wants to earn big money after completing the work
Salary: Less Than 50,000 - 70,000 P.A. This job is for Self earning employeds
Walking interview for the post of non voice process.
Candidates should have good knowledge of word,excel,internet.
Should be presentable with fluency in English.
Qualification should be from English medium.
Candidate must have individual ability to
· Draft and vetting of Commercial Agreements,
· Drafting and vetting of Service level agreements, Lease deeds, Leave and Licences.
· Must possess strong knowledge of CPC, IPC...
Key Skills : company secretary,transportation management,logistics management,manager legal,cs,company incorporation,corporate...
Always Looking for High Caliber Consultants to Join Our Company. if You are Interested in a Career At Pa Consulting and Your Skills Fit the Profile Below, Please Apply Now to Be Considered for Any Future Roles in this Area.pas Global Energy and Utili...
The Candidate Must Be a B.com LLB from a Reputed University with At Least 7 to 10 Years of Experience in Legal Matters, Litigations and Arbitrations / Court Hearings, Preferably in the Real Estate Industry. Should Be Able to Draft Legal Correspondenc...
Handle litigation at various forums/levels pertaining to the Company. Handle and support in arbitration cases. Preparation of case history, make case notes and brief the HOD on legal cases. Handle logistics, MIS and risk analysis ...
Provide legal support to Firmenich lawyers around the world e.g. provide mark-up of various contracts, such as sales agreements, purchasing agreements, confidentiality agreements, etc.
Depending on the successful candidates ability, provide advice o...
RS 80,000 To 90,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, New Delhi
- The candidate should be able to provide legal advice and support to legal issues, must be analytical to identify legal risks and implications.
- Manage legal processes involved in business transactions.
- Draft, review, negotiate and administ...
RS 1,25,000 To 1,50,000 Sector 18 Chandigarh, Mohali
We want requirement solutions as per below given details.
Key Skill : Law Editor
Exp : 1 Yrs to 2 Yrs
Functional Area : Legal / Law Services
Qualification : LLB
Vacancy : 2
Job Location : Chandigarh
To handle various types of litigation, draft and vet/settle contracts and render advice to all departments of Marketing & Sales, Group Companies,
- Coordination with internal and external agencies
- Understand legal hurdles in business and pr...
Key Skills : assistant law manager,assistant sales manager,marketing manager,customer sales manager,business development manager,call center manager
Job Location - Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Industry – Real Estate
Experience – Retired Government Revenue Inspector
Qualification - Any Graduate
Key Skills – Legal Work
Salary – 50k & Negotiable
MAIN DUTIES AND R...
Archivist Core responsibilities include
Conduct data archival awareness and training sessions
Has good understanding of Data retention requirement on business needs and financial, legal and regulatory requirements
Coordination with Business Stake...
Key Skills : records management data management cost saving archival ass,records management,data management,archivist,legal advisor,consultant,legal...
1) Developing a Plan On How to Structure An Organization's Document System.
2) Standardize the Documentations.
3) Prioritize the Work.
4) Search Tender from Website, News Paper, other Sources.
5) Preparation of...
1) Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards. 2) Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring co...
We Are Looking For Senior Associates/Associates/Freshers In The Dispute Resolution (Litigation And Arbitration) Practice Areas Of The Firm In Bangalore. The Candidates Should Have Requisite Experience In The Above Areas Of Practice And Also Have Work...
Department : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Reports to Function : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Responsibilities / Tasks & Customers :
Job Specification :
- Drafting and vetting of documents.
- Work closely with ...
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
We have Urgently Requirement of Admin Executive/assistant for a Reputed Furniture Manufacturing & Export House. this Person Should Be Well Educated and Experience to Carry Out the Compliance Work of Various Type On the Factory. Please Note that H...
Review of Legal Contracts and Documents Viz. : Sale and Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence, Non Disclosure Agreements, Etc.
- Regular Correspondence with the Parent Company a...
- Handling Regulatory Compliance's for Group Companies and Subsidiaries to Ensure Good Corporate Governance in An Organization.
- Drafting, Vetting of Agreements (including of Real Estate Company for Purchase and Sale of Land, Bui...
Key Skills : company secretary,legal compliance,llb,cs,icsi,company incorporation,corporate laws,corporate planning,business planning,strategic...
Responsible for all Legal, Corporate, Due-diligence & Compliance Matters.
- Advice Management On Ongoing Cases, Legal Strategy & Risk Evaluation.
- Liaison with Advocates & Government & Local Authorities.
- Due Diligence of Documents, Vet...
Expert in negotiating, drafting, vetting, reviewing & finalising till the execution stage, various Indian/ International Agreements, Memorandum of Understandings, Letter of Intents as well as Non-Disclosure Agreements. Extensive transactional experie...
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
Liaison with bank and financial institutions and arranging funds for short term and long term business requirements.
Manage global forex exposures in a manner that impact of multiple currencies is in control. Mitigations of risks if any arising due ...
HR Works :- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
Providing relevant data (abs...
Graduates required for the post of non voice executive.
Only fresher candidates required.
Skills required : word,excel,internet with good communication skills required in English.
Working days : Monday - Friday. Saturday & Sun...
Key Skills : non voice executive,legal advisor,legal management,legal consultant,judicial advisor,lawyer,court...
- We require a candidate having 3-5 years of experience with good academic skills.
- For time to time help for legal documentation, writing and researching for a publication company.
- Salary- Work/Time Based.
RS 1,25,000 To 5,50,000 Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara
Role Summary/purpose the Resource Will Be the Legal Counsel for the Ge Hydro Equipment & Services Business
commercial Support for Opportunities- Deal Strategy, Structure Recommendations, Ts & Cs Evaluation & Negotiation
provide Support to Ongoing P...
Urgent Opening - Temporary Legal Associate (Project Basis)
Read the case summary, Drafting the brief of case summary, Document filing in case management tool for one or more clients, Screening the relevant documents requi...
Back Office (Non Voice) Executives required for International Legal Process Outsourcing Company. Law [Graduate / Post Graduate] candidates with Good English speaking skills and minimum 6 plus month work experience in [Litigation / Civil Court Practic...
The applicant must be
- The person must have a graduation or post graduation degree in law from any reputed university
- Must have good academic record, excellent communication (both written and oral) and comprehensive legal knowledge.
Weare Lookingfor Senior Associates in the Dispute Resolution (Litigation and Arbitration) practice areas of the Firm in Bangalore. The candidates should have requisite experience in the above areas of practice and also have working Kno...
Key Skills : desired skills and experience good academic record good tra,senior associate,dispute management executive,dispute solution executive
Responsible for complete registration proceeding of Flats/Shops at Bhiwadi & Neemrana Ensure registered documents are properly maintained. Liasoning with Sub registrar office. Responsible for monitoring of labour benefits under labour cess payment.
To assist Sr. Advocates in Various matters.
Taking dictation and drafting of relevant documents.
To attend in the court on behalf of Seniors...................................................................................................
Key Skills : effective communication skills. candidates should be enthusiasm,energetic and ambitious,drafting,legal trainee,lawyer,legal lawyer,advocate,legal...
- Ensuring that the Company is Legally Compliant
- Advising Business On Queries Relating to Legislation and Regulation Pertaining to Different Geographies
- Drafting Minutes of Directors and other Meetings
- Preparation and Uploading of Documents ...
A New York based firm specialising in corporate transactions is expanding and is looking for an on-line legal associate to work with us.
Tasks would include, for example, drafting and revising:
1) Purchase and sale agreements
2) LLC agreements