Job Location - Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Industry – Real Estate
Experience – Retired Government Revenue Inspector
Qualification - Any Graduate
Key Skills – Legal Work
Salary – 50k & Negotiable
MAIN DUTIES AND R...
The applicant must be
- The person must have a graduation or post graduation degree in law from any reputed university
- Must have good academic record, excellent communication (both written and oral) and comprehensive legal knowledge.
As Manager your role will be to take charge of the current operations including building relationships with stakeholders in the client organizations, knowing the team and managing their day to day functions with the assistance of the Team Leads, over...
Handle litigation at various forums/levels pertaining to the Company. Handle and support in arbitration cases. Preparation of case history, make case notes and brief the HOD on legal cases. Handle logistics, MIS and risk analysis ...
Review of Legal Contracts and Documents Viz. : Sale and Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence, Non Disclosure Agreements, Etc.
- Regular Correspondence with the Parent Company a...
We Are Looking For Senior Associates/Associates/Freshers In The Dispute Resolution (Litigation And Arbitration) Practice Areas Of The Firm In Bangalore. The Candidates Should Have Requisite Experience In The Above Areas Of Practice And Also Have Work...
Responsible for complete registration proceeding of Flats/Shops at Bhiwadi & Neemrana Ensure registered documents are properly maintained. Liasoning with Sub registrar office. Responsible for monitoring of labour benefits under labour cess payment.
• Responsible for administrative and legal activities of the legal Department.
• Responsible for all ongoing project and transactions.
• Performed preliminary work in the preparation of legal opinions
• Assist in transactional issues in...
Walking interview for the post of non voice process.
Candidates should have good knowledge of word,excel,internet.
Should be presentable with fluency in English.
Qualification should be from English medium.
Liaison with bank and financial institutions and arranging funds for short term and long term business requirements.
Manage global forex exposures in a manner that impact of multiple currencies is in control. Mitigations of risks if any arising due ...
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
We are an award winning multinational professional legal services firm providing enterprise legal solutions to global corporations and law firms located on four continents. Our unique services include high-level document review, management and analys...
Key Skills : DMADV,Certified Black Belt,Lean Six Sigma Consultant,Lean Six Sigma
-> Minimum 5-10 yrs Experience in handling matter related to labor and legal.
-> Able to manage skillfully all quires of worker and management.
-> Hard core experience of statutory compliance and managing government authorities.
-> Working knowled...
Archivist Core responsibilities include
Conduct data archival awareness and training sessions
Has good understanding of Data retention requirement on business needs and financial, legal and regulatory requirements
Coordination with Business Stake...
Key Skills : records management data management cost saving archival ass,records management,data management,archivist,legal advisor,consultant,legal...
Responsible for complete registration proceeding of Flats/Shops at Bhiwadi & Neemrana
Ensure registered documents are properly maintained.
Liasoning with Sub registrar office.
Responsible for monitoring of labour benefits under labour cess p...
- We require a candidate having 3-5 years of experience with good academic skills.
- For time to time help for legal documentation, writing and researching for a publication company.
- Salary- Work/Time Based.
We have Urgently Requirement of Admin Executive/assistant for a Reputed Furniture Manufacturing & Export House. this Person Should Be Well Educated and Experience to Carry Out the Compliance Work of Various Type On the Factory. Please Note that H...
Profile: Director Talent Excellence
Industry: Human Resource
Description: A Director Talent Excellence will develop and implement effective plans, strategies, procedures and policies and take responsibility for their ongoing monitoring to support ...
Key Skills : labour management,hr director,talent excellence,hr director
Expert in negotiating, drafting, vetting, reviewing & finalising till the execution stage, various Indian/ International Agreements, Memorandum of Understandings, Letter of Intents as well as Non-Disclosure Agreements. Extensive transactional experie...
Required Legal Professionals (freshers can also apply) with 0-2 years of experience for a reputed law firm catering their services to the Property/Real Estate market, we are looking for young and innovating talent poo of Legal professional, to be ba...
We want requirement solutions as per below given details.
Key Skill : Law Editor
Exp : 1 Yrs to 2 Yrs
Functional Area : Legal / Law Services
Qualification : LLB
Vacancy : 2
Job Location : Chandigarh
Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files, meeting deadlines, documenting actions. Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case, scheduling depositions, preparing and forwarding summonses, drafting comp...
Experienced Intellectual Propert Rights/Patents/TradeMarks/Copy Rights expert Lawyer who is an achiever and wants to earn big money after completing the work
Salary: Less Than 50,000 - 70,000 P.A. This job is for Self earning employeds
1. Contributes to formulate and develop legal strategy, plans and budget for the legal department to ensure the legal policy guidelines implementation and adherence.
2. Maintains custody of legal documents to ensure copyright handling.
Key Skills : 1. qualification: llb 2. excellent command on english 3. proven track record of drafting,reviewing and editing agreements and contracts 4. familiar...
- Should have experience in international Sales / marketing for food & beverage company
- He should have shown leadership skills especially in grooming and young teams
- He will be responsible for international sales
- To ...
Key Skills : litigation support manager,international sales,international marketing
Urgent Opening - Temporary Legal Associate (Project Basis)
Read the case summary, Drafting the brief of case summary, Document filing in case management tool for one or more clients, Screening the relevant documents requi...
- Ensuring that the Company is Legally Compliant
- Advising Business On Queries Relating to Legislation and Regulation Pertaining to Different Geographies
- Drafting Minutes of Directors and other Meetings
- Preparation and Uploading of Documents ...
1) Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards. 2) Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring co...
Weare Lookingfor Senior Associates in the Dispute Resolution (Litigation and Arbitration) practice areas of the Firm in Bangalore. The candidates should have requisite experience in the above areas of practice and also have working Kno...
Key Skills : desired skills and experience good academic record good tra,senior associate,dispute management executive,dispute solution executive
Graduates required for the post of non voice executive.
Only fresher candidates required.
Skills required : word,excel,internet with good communication skills required in English.
Working days : Monday - Friday. Saturday & Sun...
Key Skills : non voice executive,legal advisor,legal management,legal consultant,judicial advisor,lawyer,court...
Job Designation: Research Associate (Trainee)
We are looking to hire LLB graduates with excellent spoken and written English skills. Candidates are required to have working knowledge of MS Office and conduct research using legal databases. Job pro...
Legal Officer Femlae
candidate Should have a Degree in Law and 2 Years Experience, Working in a Similar Capacity, Either in a Company or with a Legal Practice. Selected Candidate Will Be Responsible for Providing Advice to the Company, to Represent ...
IR & Compliance
-Ensure and monitor industrial peace by maintaining cordial relations with Union for smooth operations at Unit
-Improve and achieve the overall business objectives by maintaining harmonious relationship with internal and exter...
Legal advisor in relation to specified Litigation & Non Litigation matters and provide legal, commercial and strategic advice in consultation with Counsels on all areas of law.
Manage the companys disputes and litigation & Non litigation (in...
Always Looking for High Caliber Consultants to Join Our Company. if You are Interested in a Career At Pa Consulting and Your Skills Fit the Profile Below, Please Apply Now to Be Considered for Any Future Roles in this Area.pas Global Energy and Utili...
1) Developing a Plan On How to Structure An Organization's Document System.
2) Standardize the Documentations.
3) Prioritize the Work.
4) Search Tender from Website, News Paper, other Sources.
5) Preparation of...
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
1. post Offered: Law Officer in a Limited Company
o candidates Should have Bachelor's Degree in Law (llb or Equivalent – Full Time Degree) from Recognized Indian Universities. the Degree Should also Enjoy Recogni...
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
A New York based firm specialising in corporate transactions is expanding and is looking for an on-line legal associate to work with us.
Tasks would include, for example, drafting and revising:
1) Purchase and sale agreements
2) LLC agreements
Department : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Reports to Function : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Responsibilities / Tasks & Customers :
Job Specification :
- Drafting and vetting of documents.
- Work closely with ...