Tailor Designer jobs in kuppam (Chittoor) - La Abiti
1) Develops design for garment, adapts existing design for garment, or copies existing design for the garment.
2) Alters garment and joins parts, using needle and thread or sewing machine, to form a finished garment.
3) Draws individual patterns or alters existing patterns to fit customer's measurements.
4) Sews buttons and buttonholes to finish the garment.
5) Presses garment, using hand iron or pressing machine.
6) Confers with customers to determine the type of material and garment style desired.
7) Positions pattern of garment parts on fabric, and cuts fabric along outlines, using scissors.
8) Measures customer for size, using tape measure and records measurements.
Career Insights For Your Growth
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
IT Industry in India has undergone a major change in the past few years. It has contributed significantly to the Indian economy. In other words, it can be said that ...
In the business of real estate, your entire image depends on how you appear. Some clients really judge you based on your appearance similarly, as much as how good yo...