Placement Officer jobs in Hyderabad - SAFA SOCIETY
Job Description: ·
Company tie-up /Industry Collaboration
· Identify research, liaise with and visit companies and organizations for potential placement opportunities.
· Match student skills and objectives with workplace requirements.
· Arrange and follow-up on workplace interviews.
· Monitor all aspects of student placements.
· Preparing monthly Placement status report to be submitted.
· Manage student documents and database of placement and student information.
· Do marketing and canvasing of the Smart Centre by participating actively in mobilization drives.
· Arrange for Campus placements.
· Arrange Guest lectures from employers.
· Handle alumni affairs, including maintenance of all relevant details of pass out students.
· Placement data compilation and maintaining records like offer /Appointment Letter etc.
· Maintaining healthy relations with the candidates placed with various clients and solving their issues.
· Maintain a healthy retention rate of the candidates with the client.
At least 4 years of experience in imparting placements
Must have very strong concepts
Ability to resolve all technical queries of students
Conduct training sessions and drive the placement driven quality in the training
Self-Motivated and passionate about technology
Must have exceptional Communication Skills/ Presentation Skills
Career Insights For Your Growth
Work from home is always excellent to some and fantasise many. But at the current Covid-19 pandemic it is somewhat relaxing. People usually prefer remote support job...
Sales jobs have become quite popular these days and it is in much demand because of the kind of work as well the kind of salary paid to the professionals. People who...
Mechanical engineers are skilled to apply physics and science knowledge in the mechanical systems. They plan, manufacture, and examine these systems. It is often a d...