? Experience required (Years) Minimum 3 years experience in International Logistics operations Management sea (FCL/LCL), Air.
? Freight Forwarding Experience is must.
? Knowledge of Sea Freight, Air Freight from pricing to operational management.
? Custom clearance knowledge is required.
? Ability to work effectively in cross functional groups, global team environment,
? Excellent interpersonal skills
? Demonstrated ability to identify process gaps then find solutions to improve
? Past experience in 3PL, 4PL would be advantage.
? Experience in working on MS Office is must.
Brief Description of Duties/job profile.
1. Float spot RFQ for requirement of international freight.
2. International Freight Operations Management under 3PL, 4PL(Ocean Freight, Air Freight).
3. Knowledge of custom clearance.
4. Dealing with customer on day to day basis.
5. Vendor evaluation, updating of vendor list, Quarterly vendor performance evaluation.
6. Forming of SOW- amendments/Addendums, formulating business proposal, getting approval from management.
7. Updating of Logistics SOPs, Contracts & maintain knowledge database
8. Alert LSP & management to take actions for renewal of contract.
9. Support in executing logistics project for 2019
10. Manage day to day communication with stake holders.
Solid communication and analytical skills, including experience communicating within a diverse workforce
Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within the organization
Proven ability to execute, multi-task, and deliver on commitments
Previous work experience in a matrixed-management/leadership environment