1.Strong experience in core Java/NodeJS
2. Good knowledge of Relational Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server with complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedure, Triggers.
3. MUST have experience in writing smart contracts
4. Candidates must have knowledge of ORM like Hibernate.
5. Candidate must have good knowledge of Data Structure
6. Unit testing experience using Junit, Spock.
7. Knowledge of versioning tools like GIT, SVN.
8. Knowledge of build tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant.
9. Knowledge of MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Redis, Kafka, ActiveMQ, Caches, Microservices will be a major plus
11. Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
12. MUST have experience in one of the Blockchain technologies - Ethereum/Theta/Livepeer
13. MUST have experience in writing secure smart contracts
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for robust and efficient implementation
Suggest technical solutions for short and long term
Participate and lead software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
Collaborate with team members and across groups to prepare technical specifications.
Design and develop high-quality code.
Test, debug, analyze and fix application problems/issues.
Work closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
Participate in code reviews in accordance with program specifications and coding standards, practices and conventions, new designs, changes and enhancements.
Mentor less skilled employees
Interact with stakeholders (internal and external) to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.