Secretaries Help To Keep An Organisation Running Smoothly. The Role Is Varied But The Main Tasks Are Administrative.
Typical Responsibilities Of The Job Include:
Answering Telephone Calls
Key Skills : key skills for secretaries interpersonal skills teamworking skills organisational skills negotiation skills assertiveness time management decision...
1. Achieves Personal Production Targets While Maintaining the Required Repair Quality Standards
2. Performs all Repairs, Rework, Test and Documentation Steps Necessary to Proceed
3. Troubleshoots Down to the Component Level, Repairs and Documen...
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
Provides Financial Information To Management By Researching And Analyzing Accounting Data; Preparing Reports.
Accountant Job Duties:
Prepares Asset, Liability, And Capital Account Entries By Compiling And An...
Key Skills : accounting,corporate finance,reporting skills,attention to detail,deadline-oriented,reporting research results,sfas rules,confidentiality,...
Duties & Responsibilities
• Handling all the cash transaction that happens in coffee shop.
• Receive payment by cash.
• Checking out daily cash accounts.
• Guiding and solving queries of customer.
Free Food and Accom...
Job Description: Captain/ Trainee Captain
-Responsible for operating F&B outlets assigned to him/ her.
-Role & Responsibilities Monitoring & ensuring F & B service operations are running smoothly.
-Organizing duty roster of service staff. Cost c...
Key Skills : time management,guest services executive,trainee captain