1. Greeting the guests in a professional and friendly manner.
2. Allotment of work to room attendants, daily briefing
3. Assisting in all housekeeping activities.
4. Mainting mini bar stock .
5. Daily checking of floorwise rooms.
Key Skills : house keeping,supervision,housekeeping supervisor,housekeeping incharge
Candidate should have done HM & have at least 1year experience in Housekeeping in Hotel.
-Responsible for daily administration, meeting and greeting, dealing with guests queries and complaints, and booking rooms Visitors.
-Maintain high standards o...
Housekeeping refers to the management of duties and chores involved in the running of a household, such as cleaning, cooking, home maintenance, shopping, laundry and billpay. These tasks may be performed by any of the household members, or by other p...
Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel.
- Ensure that rooms are made as per Hotels standard.
- Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget.
- Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform.