Job Title:- Senior Graphic Designer
Year of Experience
3+ years of relevant experience
BE / BTech / MCA /BFA / MFA
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
Â· Development of design as requriment f...
- Creative talent with an eye towards creativity, quality & consistency
- Evaluating client design needs and exceeding their expectations using clean, classy and well balanced design
- Use creative skills to ensure that the ...
Experience: 0.6 to 1 Year
Salary: As per Company Standards
Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore
Key Skills: Graphic Designer
Industry: Web Designing/Web Development/
Specialization: Graphic Designer
Formatting of the document
Usage of designing software such as Illustrator, CDR, Indesign, Photoshop wherever required.
Marking of repetitions
Putting back repetitions
Report to Manage...
- Excellent knowledge in PowerPoint slide preparation
- Good knowledge on Symbols/equations/tables insertion into PowerPoint slides
- Layout & design knowledge on PPT slides
- To be coordinate with Print design Administrator & Academic Hea...
- Major in designing packaging boxes, advertisements and marketing literature, and photo retouching
- Coordinate with Overseas office for assigned projects
- Communicating with other departments
- Providing support on ad ho...
1. To work on any creative (Social media, Yahoo/ GDN etc) that would be required by the Online marketing team to help push sales online, keeping Brand Fashionara and fashion as the key focus point.
2. To execute the Creative and marketing brief wi...
RS Up To 50000 Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Indore, Noida, Delhi
Create Graphics for Mobile apps and Websites. Making logos and designing brochures. Create images that identify a product or convey a message Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites. Create designs e...
A graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
Their designs are required for a huge variety of ...
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of time and client
- Using a wide range of media tools to create Web Designs, Logos and oth...
Ready to join immediately.
- Copy, edit and proofread all news content
- Tagging taxonomy
- Closely collaborating with content owners, web developers, graphic designers
- Working independently, within a team and collaboratin...
Role: Designing Artwork and Sprite Animation for games built for Unity3D/Xcode. Artwork includes logos, background, 2D environment, storylines etc.
Industry: Game Development Studio
Type Of Job:
Full Time/Part-time (may work from home)
The Graphic Designer at Greypath produces designs that gets the clients message across with high visual impact. They will be expected to work across different media including corporate identity, brochures, outdoor media, print ads, exhibition and dis...