RS 70,000 To 1,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
An Accounts Receivable Manager forms part of the financial accounting department and coordinates the daily operations of a company’s accounts receivable cycle through implementation, design, dunning and all business functions and procedures.
RS 2,75,000 To 6,00,000 Hyderabad, Hyderabad Suburb, North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, Central Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Pune Suburb, Thane, Delhi
Account Manager/Sr. Account Manager
Job Description :-
• B2B Sales, New Business Development.
• Prospecting/Providing standard and customized solutions to Clients across domains/segments.
• Handling tough negotiations/closing...
RS 70,000 To 1,25,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer service, accounts payable check r...
• Acquiring Client/ Business Development in Debt Syndication & Investment Banking.
• Sourcing Mandates of Working Capital, Term Loans, LAP & Project Finance.
• Cold Calling the target Clientele and Meeting the Head of Corporates
Key Skills : marketing,networking,finance,relationship development,sales,business development