RS1,25,000 To 2,00,000Akola, Aurangabad - Maharashtra, Latur, Nanded-Waghala, Nashik, Osmanabad, Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune
We Are Offering A Job In Bank Currently We Have Huge Openings For Fresher & Experience Graduates & Above Day Shift Job In All Maharashtra For Process Fresher And Experience
Type: Full-Time Day Shift Job
Post : Profile :Back Office Executive...
RS1,00,000 To 3,50,000Aurangabad - Maharashtra, Nashik
We are looking for Front Office Executive and F&B Hostess for India\\\'s Best 5 star hotel Group
Loc:- Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Pref.- Only Females
Both experience and freshers are welcomed
Must be Presentable and have excellent communicat...
Key Skills : front office,receptionist,f&b executive,f&b hostess,presentable,excellent communication skill,front office executive,back office executive,office...
The candidate will support the Director and perform the following duties: -
• Understand organization and leader priorities to make scheduling prioritization decisions
• Ensure the Director is knowledgeable of upcom...
Key Skills : front office executive,front office executive assistant
Involved with implementation of policies, systems & procedures for HR operations and achieve harmonization with organizational HR strategies.
Involved in the process for devising organization structure, streamlining job ro...
RSLess than 50000 To 50,000Aurangabad - Maharashtra, Nashik
Required Lady Account Assistants in Tax Consultants Home office at Aurangaabd. Candidates must be Commerce Graduate with Tally , MS Office Proficiency.
Lady should be Married and willing to work perfectly.
Handling Client/Customer queries
Report and MIS.
Reconciliation & Customer accounts.
Making For Customers Clearing Update.
Should be knowledge some financial terms.
Should be Eligible for Cross Sales.
Key Skills : back office executive,back office assistant,back office incharge
We need fresh graduates/Under Graduates for our Nasik branch.
1. Includes travelling in Western Maharashtra.
2. Stock Verification at Client site.
3. Preparation of report at client site.
4. Working knowledge of MS-Excel.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Organizing and maintaining files and records.
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Managing projects and conducting research.
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports,...
Hello Everyone ,Warm Greetings From Recruit Job Consultancy.We are Hiring for our client in Nashik for Following Post
1.Front Office Executive- [2 post] -
Candidate should be graduate or Diploma in Hotel Management .and Having atlest 1-2 yr exper...
Monitoring and Controlling the Day to Day Construction Activities At Site
- Maintaining Quality of Work Sites
- Planning and Tracking the Project Schedules.
- Preparing Estimates & Rate Analysis.
- Time to Time Billing for Completed Works