Management for worldwide stock administration utilizing E*TRADE which includes but is not limited to:
· Create new employee accounts
· Ensure accurate stock grants are created (utilizing import files) including appropriate tax rates and grant packages
· Manage changes for eligibility of ESPP Program
· Monthly stock reporting for inclusion on EMEA and APAC Payrolls
· Provide Weekly ESPP enrollment reporting for processing on worldwide payrolls
· Prepare daily stock reporting
· Maintain E*TRADE System for address changes, name changes and tax rates
· Communicate with employees in support of stock questions and reporting
Accounting and Reports expert - Understand stock administration to determine appropriate accounting treatment of stock transactions; complete required journal entries and reconciliations; comply with Commvaults company policies and controls
Optimize the Technologies and Tool - Review integrations from HRIS to E*TRADE to ensure transactions are accurate and resolve any issues, participate in automation projects and process improvements. Open to share new ideas, knowledge and win (and stubble) as a team.
Collaborative: This is one of the most critical cross functional Accounting roles who will align and interaction with multiple team and business functions around the world. Treat others as they would like to be treated and communicate with the manager regarding issues that need to be resolved.
Process Driven: Drive fair and consistent evaluation process utilizing best accounting practices. Do the right thing by maintaining necessary documentation.