RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Chennai, Noida, Delhi
Experiences: F&B is must
• Ensures that all customers are educated on our products and services.
• Maintains the highest quality, consistent product standards.
• Follows all Company drink recipes and procedures.
Experiences : F&B is Must
• Develops and executes sales and profit plans that are in-line with budgetary goals.
• Ensures and is accountable for profitability of the store by growing sales and controlling costs ...
The F&B Manager is responsible for ensuring maximum customer service and satisfaction, production of quality food and high standards of service. He coordinates and supervises the daily operational requirements of all Food and Beverage outlets and sup...
- Responsible for execution of production plan in line
- Responsible for safety of people, products and machinery/Equipment
- Co-ordination with other departments for smooth execution of operations during the shift
- Responsible for cost control o...
Key Skills : production executive,production associate,production assistant,fmcg,food beverage associate,production...
- Candidate Will Be Responsible for Over all Functions in F&b Department
- Grooming, Training the Entire Team as per Standards
- Generating Revenue Along with the Sales Team for Banquets & Conferences
- Only Candidate Experienced Into Hote...
RS 1,00,000 To 6,00,000 Maharajganj, Patna, Bangalore
Executive Royal Hotel Canada
4025 Albert Street.
the Management of Executive Royal Hotel Canada is Inviting You to Send Applications and Cv/resumes Form Immediate Recruitment in Our Company.
if You're Interested, Kindly Send Your Cv/resume for Con...
We are looking for a resourceful Restaurant Manager. Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as main...
Bangalore, Near BDA Complex,Banashankari 2nd Stage.
- Oversee operations of Food & Beverage outlet
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Recruit, manage, train, and develop the team
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Manage ...
Relevant experience and hotel management graduate,
Good communication skills,
Good knowledge of food and beverages,
Implement SOPs in workplace,
Flexible & open to shifts,
Provide training to staff,
Key Skills : hotel management,hotel supervisor,supervising,hotel maintenance