1. post Offered: Law Officer in a Limited Company
o candidates Should have Bachelor's Degree in Law (llb or Equivalent – Full Time Degree) from Recognized Indian Universities. the Degree Should also Enjoy Recogni...
AM to Mgr. Legal (Male)
- Experience : 5 to 8 yrs
- CTC: 5 L to 8 L PA CTC.
- Location: Kolkata (Head Office)
- Education: LLB
Preferred Candidates : those who are in Legal.
Candidates preferred only from Kolkata. Outersider can...
Legal Officer Femlae
candidate Should have a Degree in Law and 2 Years Experience, Working in a Similar Capacity, Either in a Company or with a Legal Practice. Selected Candidate Will Be Responsible for Providing Advice to the Company, to Represent ...
As Manager your role will be to take charge of the current operations including building relationships with stakeholders in the client organizations, knowing the team and managing their day to day functions with the assistance of the Team Leads, over...
- Communication skill & written skill should be good.
- Handling the Day to day operation activities
- Understand the process flow on going projects then prepare the documentions.
- Preparing the Documentations & PPT on going projects
Expert in negotiating, drafting, vetting, reviewing & finalising till the execution stage, various Indian/ International Agreements, Memorandum of Understandings, Letter of Intents as well as Non-Disclosure Agreements. Extensive transactional experie...
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
Responsible to lead, manage and direct IPR operational activities to support all aspects of the formulation development and regulatory submission, including organise meetings with stakeholders, serves as a liaison with internal / external bodies and ...
Key Skills : law head,lawyer,legal law manager,legal law head,legal consultant,legal advisor,judicial advisor,court advisor,legal...
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
We have Urgently Requirement of Admin Executive/assistant for a Reputed Furniture Manufacturing & Export House. this Person Should Be Well Educated and Experience to Carry Out the Compliance Work of Various Type On the Factory. Please Note that H...
Looking for a Legal Profile as Legal Asst with Law Background with 1-2 years of experience in Corporate. Must have good Communication skills (Oral & Written). Would be Learning and growing with the Organisation.
Interested candidates Pls sen...
Required Legal Professionals (freshers can also apply) with 0-2 years of experience for a reputed law firm catering their services to the Property/Real Estate market, we are looking for young and innovating talent poo of Legal professional, to be ba...
The candidate shall have adequate expertise in Law relating to Contractual Agreements and shall have prior experience of working on Commercial Contracts including Master Service agreements for various services, Procurement Agreements, Marketing and T...
Advocates Who Can Independently Handle Litigation and Has Excellent Drafting Skills.
salary: Commensurate with Experience.
functional Area: Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
role: Law Officer
Experienced Intellectual Propert Rights/Patents/TradeMarks/Copy Rights expert Lawyer who is an achiever and wants to earn big money after completing the work
Salary: Less Than 50,000 - 70,000 P.A. This job is for Self earning employeds
- We require a candidate having 3-5 years of experience with good academic skills.
- For time to time help for legal documentation, writing and researching for a publication company.
- Salary- Work/Time Based.
Job Designation: Research Associate (Trainee)
We are looking to hire LLB graduates with excellent spoken and written English skills. Candidates are required to have working knowledge of MS Office and conduct research using legal databases. Job pro...
A New York based firm specialising in corporate transactions is expanding and is looking for an on-line legal associate to work with us.
Tasks would include, for example, drafting and revising:
1) Purchase and sale agreements
2) LLC agreements
Department : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Reports to Function : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Responsibilities / Tasks & Customers :
Job Specification :
- Drafting and vetting of documents.
- Work closely with ...
• Candidate must have good command over drafting and vetting of contracts and agreements.
• Should be well versed with corporate and commercial laws.
• Should have exposure to handling compliance work for companies.
• Good command over En...
responsible for Complete Registration Proceeding of Flats/shops At Bhiwadi & Neemranaensure Registered Documents are Properly Maintained.liasoning with Sub Registrar Office.responsible for Monitoring of Labour Benefits Under Labour ...
1.systematic Filing, Storage and Retrieval of Documents.
2.accountable for Care and Custody of Critical Documents.
3.preparation of Agreements Relating to Property Transactions.
4.able to Conduct Due-diligence of Property Documen...
RS1,25,000 To 1,50,000Sector 18 Chandigarh, Mohali ( Chandigarh )
We want requirement solutions as per below given details.
Key Skill : Law Editor
Exp : 1 Yrs to 2 Yrs
Functional Area : Legal / Law Services
Qualification : LLB
Vacancy : 2
Job Location : Chandigarh
Drafting and finalization of customer's letters, affidavit, undertaking, Cancellation / Settlement / Surrender Deed / Agreement and MOU, Legal Notices and Replies. Drafting and preparation of various letters including replies relating to Govt. Deptt.
At Lawr we place a priority on the need to connect with all of our partners, being lawyers, law firms and clients. Your role will be to meet the demands of each of our partners and show them why Lawr is the best way for them to interact.
You will al...
Experience& Education: 3 - 4 years of relevant experience in real estate.
Should at least have LLB degree and experience in property related matters.
Location: OMR, Padur, Chennai
Timings: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
The Candidate Must Be a B.com LLB from a Reputed University with At Least 7 to 10 Years of Experience in Legal Matters, Litigations and Arbitrations / Court Hearings, Preferably in the Real Estate Industry. Should Be Able to Draft Legal Correspondenc...
1.Responsible for collections through legal, for 180+ cases. 2.Handling all bad debts, loss on sale and greater than 11 bkts cases. 3.Handling employee fraud and misappropriation done by collection executive cases. 3.Visiting regularly police station...
5 to 20 years experience in Legal/ Liaisoning
- Should have hands on experience in coordinating with all govt.
- Legal / Govt. letter drafting skill is must.
- Typing knowledge (Hindi & English)
- Ensuring statutory c...
RSLess than 50000 To Less than 50000Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Greater Noida, Kolkata
NeoCap Technology is now Dealing with new Captcha Typing Project.
Our Project Specifications :-
No Termination, No Deduction, No Accuracy, Easy & Fast Captcha, No Time Limit, Unlimited Work, 24 Hr Working site (You can work anytime)
We also provid...
• Responsible for administrative and legal activities of the legal Department.
• Responsible for all ongoing project and transactions.
• Performed preliminary work in the preparation of legal opinions
• Assist in transactional issues in...
Responsible for Giving Consultation On Phone/through Chat
willing to Work in Evening Shift (5.00p.m to 12.00am)
who Can Give Advice to Our Clients Through Phone/chat, Knowledge of Knowledge of Legal Drafting (legal Notice, Petition, & Complaints)
1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
Responsible for all Legal, Corporate, Due-diligence & Compliance Matters.
- Advice Management On Ongoing Cases, Legal Strategy & Risk Evaluation.
- Liaison with Advocates & Government & Local Authorities.
- Due Diligence of Documents, Vet...
Graduates required for the post of non voice executive.
Only fresher candidates required.
Skills required : word,excel,internet with good communication skills required in English.
Working days : Monday - Friday. Saturday & Sun...
Key Skills : non voice executive,legal advisor,legal management,legal consultant,judicial advisor,lawyer,court...
- Handling Regulatory Compliance's for Group Companies and Subsidiaries to Ensure Good Corporate Governance in An Organization.
- Drafting, Vetting of Agreements (including of Real Estate Company for Purchase and Sale of Land, Bui...
Key Skills : company secretary,legal compliance,llb,cs,icsi,company incorporation,corporate laws,corporate planning,business planning,strategic...
Urgent Opening - Temporary Legal Associate (Project Basis)
Read the case summary, Drafting the brief of case summary, Document filing in case management tool for one or more clients, Screening the relevant documents requi...
RS80,000 To 90,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, New Delhi
- The candidate should be able to provide legal advice and support to legal issues, must be analytical to identify legal risks and implications.
- Manage legal processes involved in business transactions.
- Draft, review, negotiate and administ...
1. Contributes to formulate and develop legal strategy, plans and budget for the legal department to ensure the legal policy guidelines implementation and adherence.
2. Maintains custody of legal documents to ensure copyright handling.
Key Skills : 1. qualification: llb 2. excellent command on english 3. proven track record of drafting,reviewing and editing agreements and contracts 4. familiar...