We are hiring for leading switchgear manufacturing company in Nashik MIDC
Need Female HR manager with 3-5 years of experience.
Who is able to handle day to day HR activities, salary co-ordination.
Who can handle 40 woman staff...
Key Account generally means all important customers. The Key Account Manager has to maintain and develop existing accounts as well as acquisition of new accounts. His/her duties are similar to those of the Sales Manager: independent planning and exec...
1) Handling End to End Recruitment.
2) Sourcing, Screening, Taking Care of the Documentation.
3) Follow Up with the Selects.
4) Data Management.
5) Joining & Exit Formalities
6) Provide Training to the New Employees
7) Vendor Management
- Maintains communication between the branch and management by preparing daily, weekly, and month-end reports regarding operations and productivity.
- Formulates recommendations and provides feedback to management regarding op...
The General Manager is the head of a hotel. He/she is responsible for all hotel operations by proving and implementing developed strategies and services. He/she works very close with managers or directors of the different departments. Within this res...
-Recruitment and Selection
-Performance Management System
-HR Policy, Procedures and Administration
-Joining Formalities and Induction
-Implementation of various initiatives and schemes