1. A degree in Engineering from a reputed college with a first class in Mechanical/Computer Science/Manufacturing.
2. 4+ years of ITK/Rich client customization in Team Center Unified.
3. Experience in RAC and SOA customization will be a...
RS 1,00,000 To 3,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane, Navi Mumbai
- Daily round of the premises
- Rectifications of issues with regards to facility
- Updation of snag list on weekly basis
- Stock verification, updation and procurements
- Overlook on Security and Housekeeping work on dail...
Title: HR Executive
Location: Thane (Mumbai)
Job Type: Fulltime
Shift: Night (8.pm to 5.am)
Need candidates with excellent communication skills & who are willing to work in night shift. No pickup & drop.
Note: Fresher's can also app...
* Experience on Implementation / Facility Management.
* Experience on EMV, Tandem, Base24
* Strong experience in banking domain on VISA / CARD.
* Should have experience on UNIX and Oracle Pl/SQL
Experience on Card Management
Experience: 1 to...
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and finalize projects according to stipulated deadlines and success of complex technical projects.
- Responsible for acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to del...
- We are hiring for International BPO for Email process(back office) in Thane.
- Looking for candidates who have an excellent Verbal and Written communication in English.
- Candidate must be ready to work in UK Rotational shifts.
Description: Human Resource Manager
human Resource Manager Job Purpose: Maintains and Enhances the Organization's Human Resources By Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating Employee Relations and Human Resources Policies, Programs, and Practices.
RS 1,75,000 To 4,25,000 Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai
Opening for IT Infrastructure Management experience. Experience: 13+ Location: Bangalore or Mumbai Kindly find the responsibilities below: Experience and Skills: 13+ Years experience in IT Infrastructure management and Consulting in Microsoft Technol...
Key Skills : Business Development,Sales,It Infrastructure Management,Project Management,IT Infrastructure Manager
-For internships - People can apply for the same
-B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
-B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
-MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Community Medicine, General M...
- Maintains communication between the branch and management by preparing daily, weekly, and month-end reports regarding operations and productivity.
- Formulates recommendations and provides feedback to management regarding op...
Attending Calls, calling and coordinating with clients
Good Communication Skills
Hands on Computer including Ms. Office - Word, Excel, etc.
Drafting mails or letters
General office administration, fillin...
Incumbent will be responsible for all the control of management of the commercial functions consisting of management accounting, MIS, Purchase, Supply Chain Management, Administration, Logistics etc.
Relevant exp. in a manufacturing company is a m...
Key Skills : mis generation,payment follow up,coordination interaction with customers,logistic manager,vendor manager,warehouse manager,supply chain manager
- Be An Integral Part of Product Development for the Analytical Products.
- Define, Develop and Implement from Customer's Requirement.
- Work Closely with Development Team Member...
RS 1,00,000 To 1,50,000 Mumbai, Thane, Vasai, Virar
-Understand & Implement knowledge of Hydraulic product
-Good with Computer System
-Regularly maintain & update the Customer Target List
-Maintain Enquiry register-Ability to negotiate & give accurate quotation on the enquiry
-To do vigorous follo...
Handling Inbound & outbound Calls.
Monitoring the issue of visitors / clients passes & register book.
Client visit arrangements.
Handling courier’s inward/ outward
Making & updating on Employee List (Ext No ,Desk No, Location & Mobile No)
Key Skills : front office executive,receptionist,front office management,office...
1.Setup and develop the retail outlet as per guidelines within given timeframe.
2.Launching outlets, obtaining necessary license & permissions, supervising recruitment and training of the new staff.
3.Ensuring a good store ambience; supervising sto...