• The primary task of a Senior Customer Support executive is to handle calls from customers and provide them with a solution to their queries.
• He/She must show the willingness to learn new things every time and then.
• Must discuss every matter with its team leader to get any issue sorted
• Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
• Should carry out various other professional services like Business Research, Legal services, Financial Analysis etc.
• Must be very effective in providing customer service by providing resolution to their complicated queries and issues.
• Must efficiently set goals and work on so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
• Should have good Oral and written communication.
• An effective communicator, probably fluid with what he/she is speaking.
• Should be a computer literate.
• Should be flexible enough to adapt to any environment or changes happening in the sector.
• Should be patient enough and quite motivated towards learning new things and execute it effectively on day to day basis.
A Minimum Degree is preferred with Mandatory language skills in English,Telugu and Hindi (Listening, Speaking and Writing)
Job Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Skills
A Minimum Degree with 2 years of extensive experience
Industries we serve:
Advertising / MR / PR / Events, Call Centre / BPO / KPO / ITES / LPO