· Design and Develop software for feature enhancement/bug fixation.
· Verify and validate Application Code against legacy performance and full operating conditions.
· Conduct Code Reviews/Developed Feature Presentation.
· Deliver quality applications as per company standards.
· Development using C++ Syntex.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate profile should have:
1. 0-2 years of development expertise in C/C++.
2. Working experience in Software Development.
3. Should have very good analytical skills & debugging.
4. Familiarity to database like SQL Server.
5. Should be able to design stored procedures/triggers/views based on Applications need.
6. Should be able to write unite test plan and design document for assigned feature.
7. Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
8. Experience with databases like SQL server.
9. Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
10. Excellent communication skills.
11. Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
12. Expand and update existing programs.
13. Run tests to find any errors or bugs.
14. Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills.
15. Excellent IT and coding skills.
16. Teamwork skills because most projects require input from individuals with different roles.
17. Self-development skills to keep-up-to-date with fast-changing trends.
18. Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities
The role of the Application Tester is to implement best practice testing techniques and perform functional testing as part of the software development life cycle. The QA Analyst should have strong knowledge of generally accepted functional testing practices and testing and development processes for web applications and be able to:-
· Design and execute manual Test Cases.
· Develop checklists to perform functional, regression, and system testing.
Industries we serve:
Computer / IT