• conducting Regular Audits of Representative Claim Work for Accuracy and Quality.
• providing Direction to Client Leads On Claim Audit Correction and Resolution.
• responsible for the Team Capturing Notes in the Software, Excel and Internal Reports.
• maintaining Reports On Production, Quality, Attendance and all other Management Reports like Sop, Break Hours, Call Hours, Adhoc Reports and So On.
• identifying and Providing Ongoing Training Opportunities for Representatives.
• manage all Patient Billing and Accounting Seamlessly and Efficiently
• responsible for Charge Posting, Payment Posting and Auditing
• maintain and Follow the Hippa Guidelines
• denial Management and Rejection Analysis
• maintain Records
• should Know Provider Credentialing
• medical Billing Knowledge
• strong Analytical Skills
• excellent Verbal and Written Communication
• good Team Player
• knowledge of Ms-office is Must
• excellent Typing Speed
• good Interpersonal Skill
Industries we serve:
Hospitals / Medical / Healthcare Equipments, Real Estate / Property / Construction
Key Skills : SEO , SEO Expert, Content Management, Digital Marketing, Strategic ...
Key Skills : Medical Coding, Medical Billing
Key Skills : Accounting, account management