• Evaluate the prices and quality of suppliers, negotiate purchase prices and terms, manage supplier sources, and analyze price proposals.
• Participates and leads in the process of understanding market trends, best buying practices, merchandising, pricing, growth and development of their assigned categories
• Participate in decisions on assortment, product placement, acquisition timing, distribution and financial results related to such decisions
• Develop, acquire, and expand merchandise and merchandise categories, preparing and processing purchase orders.
• Present competitive data and profitability recommendations to senior management
• Manage vendors, suppliers, and agents, obtaining quotes, ensuring deliveries, and resolving external issues.
• Track, analyze, and improve sales and margins to achieve business objectives.
• Conduct competitor and consumer research to identify trends, consumer needs, and growth opportunities.
Industries we serve:
Consumer Durables / Home appliance