Engineer (B.E or B.Tech) should have 0 to 1 year of experience,
1. Strong communication skills. Needs to have the ability to communicate projects details effectively to internal and external customers. Must have strong documentation skills. Must have strong presentation skills and have the ability to give technical presentations to Customers.
2. Proficient in Post Processing RF drive test data using tools such as Wind catcher, MapInfo etc.
3. RF Performance Assessment: Coordinate Drive team and review drive test data as well as network operational measures, and prioritize trouble areas.
4. LTE Network Optimization & Design, including KPI monitoring and troubleshooting.
5. Provide Technical Support as required.
6. Prepare and present Optimization Reports.
7. RF Parameter Management and Optimization.
8. EMF testing & use of Narda Tool for checking RF radiation
NOTE: Providing shuttle service and meal facility for free to all the employees.
(US Shift)Night Shift 6 days working (two alternate Saturday off).
Job Timing (7.30 pm to 5 am)
Industries we serve:
Telecom / ISP, Computer / IT
Key Skills : Data Entry, Typist, Computer Operations
Key Skills : Typing, Data Entry, Data Processing, Computer Operating, MS Office, ...
Key Skills : Corporate Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Background Verification, ...
Key Skills : RF EngineerING, Project Coordination, Wind catcher, MapInfo, Network ...
Key Skills : Human Resource, Recruitment, Generalist, Employee Engagement, Attendance, ...