• Preparing, examining, and analyzing financial records, statements, and other reports. As an accountant, you need to assess the accuracy of these reports.
• Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
• Calculating and filing the GST, TDS, services tax, ESI, PF, PT and IT returns before due date on monthly, quarterly & yearly basis and understanding of reverse mechanism of the same.
• Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records / financial statements / accounts receivable / accounts payable/ invoice processing / petty cash/ cash management / cash book/ cash budget and attendance records maintenance.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions.
Industries we serve:
Call Centre / BPO / KPO / ITES / LPO, Banking / Financial Services / Stock Broking, Manufacturing / Production / Quality
Key Skills : Recruitment, Screening, Interviewing, HR, Searching, Sourcing, Bulk ...
Key Skills : Accountant, invoice, Vendor Payments, Bank Reconciliation, GST
Key Skills : Sales / Marketing, Business Development, International Sales
Key Skills : Project Manager, Project Management