The candidate is required to ensure the correctness and appropriateness of month end book closure for HL business. The candidate needs to independently complete and review all the deliverables/accruals & entries (including close entries) before same are posted and financials circulated to multiple stake holders. Close connect with various stakeholders is essential to ensure that forecast and variance reporting represent business rationale and justifications. The resource is required to be self-starter and a good team-player.
Primary responsibility of the candidate is to ensure the following:
1. Timely and accurate preparation / review of accruals and reporting of financials and spend analytics.
2. Preparation, Review of commentary files for the variance analysis providing relevant business justification.
3. Preparation and Review of cost center reports, monthly dashboards and MIS.
4. Facilitate and ensure Cost center creation, movement, mapping and reporting.
5. Functional and capex position monitoring for the unit/division supported.
6. Extended support for annual budgetary exercise and forecast.
Industries we serve:
Banking / Financial Services / Stock Broking
Key Skills : Accounting Manager, Finance Executive
Key Skills : Branch Credit Manager, customer Service Manager
Key Skills : Credit Process Assistant
Key Skills : Deputy Branch Manager
Key Skills : Financial Analyst