Job Description- Spa Therapist
Spa Massage therapists evaluate clients by conducting various motion and muscle testing
and suggest treatment plans. He/ She should have a comprehensive knowledge of various
massage modalities, possess a common understanding of body treatments and spa’s
specific massage and body healing offerings. He/ She possess good communication skills
and be able to learn the product and service essential to efficiently give wellness
solutions to meet the needs of guests.
Spa Therapist Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide consistent professional spa massage and body treatments compliant with
spa protocols and as per SOP.
2. Handle guests’ queries and concerns efficiently and politely
3. Maintain the standards of hygiene and sterilization as directed
4. Possess the aptitude to work with / without direct supervision
5. Maintain a constructive attitude and add toward a quality work environment
6. Regularly present at, take part in and support training and staff meetings for the
7. Help in all areas of spa operation as requested by organization
8. Perform prep work, correctly clean and restock room as necessary
9. Communicate to Spa Head, any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in
the spa that need concentration
10. Actively support the spa, treatments, services and retail, in addition to programs,
promotions and/or discounts obtainable
11. Efficiently inform and teach guests concerning specific wellness concerns
12. Be supple with schedule, at the bottom of the needs of the spa
13. Properly care for tools and use proper amounts of manufactured goods to assist
with cost controls
14. Skilled in all Massage techniques & basic Beauty treatments.
15. Outstanding communication and listening skills, in addition to basic computer
16. Team player
17. Have an enthusiasm and possess superb customer service skills
18. Take pleasure in working with people and have a welcoming and outgoing
Industries we serve:
Hotel / Restaurant / Hospitality, Hospitals / Medical / Healthcare Equipments, Aviation / Airline / Aerospace
Key Skills : SpaTherapy, Massage Therapy, Spa Therapy, Physiotherapy, Wellness, Body ...
Key Skills : Cluster Management, Branch Management, profitability , Cost Reduction, ...
Key Skills : Duty Management, Spa Management, Staff Training, administration
Key Skills : Recruitment, Screening, Interviewing, HR, Searching, Sourcing, Bulk ...
Key Skills : Massage Therapy, Spa Therapy, Physiotherapy, Wellness, Body Care, ...